Reviews for Cameratime
Ghost Emperor chapter 1 . 5/28
Awesome. You need to write more often. This was really hot. Rin's such a dirty little slut! XD
Anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Gotta say, that was genius. Something simple like that was made into a really great story. WELL DONE!
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awwww this was so cute and unique!

This is why I love awesome, perverted authors XDD

Fukkin favorited.
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Freaking love this story i have grown to love your writing overnight T_T you make me very happy keep it up
ACCOUNTHASDIED chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
omg lenny-kin's a perv and lol rin!

~ love XpandaloveX
ayumi9696 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Why can't they just be honest about their feelings? No, they have to take snapshots of their stripping just to convey their feelings. This was really original and pretty good. Not that peverted don't worry. It was OK, I guess.
ProfessorDumbleBrows chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Well cameras seem fun now-and-days! xD

This was an interesting fic. I was not expecting Len to mirror Rin's action. Man, what I would give to see Len's pictures... Lol.
iLen-Rin chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This story was absolute win oAo
rndomfan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Hahaha I love how Len is a pervert in this one "He wasn't here for those. Not this time..." that cracked me up. The fact that you can feel the sensuality from small key details without actually showing anything graphic is unique. Congratulations, great job! From a fellow pervert . hope to see more of your work (specially from this couple).
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
XD I love this! This was so funny!
Unknownred chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
i was told to read this by my friend who told me this story is cute... and yes its...cute, i gotta say! nice work!
Argento Cielo chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh my.. That was cuteee~! I was suprise that Rin have a hobby like that 0.0

write more!
Raina chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I'm too lazy to make an account /shrug

Anyways, I really like this! You're a brilliant writer. Keep it going. I'm looking forward to more chapters and when Len and Rin get dirtier ;)
Hikari Kamishiro chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
O.M.G! *blush*
shole chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
OH MY! OH MYYYYY MYYYY! I squealed. IT'S SO CUTE! BUT NO...NO PRON! I ARE RAGING...!