Reviews for Sonictroid: Objective N
nemikconi new sora chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
when are you going to upload the next story
Phantom Fan 21 chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
I read this story a long time ago and read that your going to do the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I check your home page but saw no signs of it. When are you going to do it? I want to see how it goes.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
Nice story.

I have two suggestion for future stories:

1. Instead of putting the music links at the end, try to put them in the spots where they begin to play, like put a battle theme at the spot where the battle starts.

And 2. If you do a Prime Hunter story, remember how many new villains Lost World introduced?
helixo12 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Shadow: Sonic, you are not allowed to use spider ball, spring ball, grapple beam, space jump, varia suit, and gravity suit because they are a threat.

Sonic: You're an idiot sometimes, you know that?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Hey man. This was awesome, I really enjoyed fusion. And this one didn't disappoint. I did have a slight concern. The game had the space pirates as the mechanized creatures. And I was thinking it only be logical that the Black Arms guys be their equivalent. I was thinking that te Drakon guys be one of te other bounty hunters for when u write te prime 3 crossover. However it's still ur call, and that won't stop me from reading ur story with much anticipation. Just a question I had, I hope u can explain it please.
gamemaster04 chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
2 words. awe. some. this story is veeery great! (looks around) making sure HIM isnt following me...anyways,just one question. what the heck are drakons? something from the sonic gamess i never heard of?
OMNISENSE95 chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Interesting how you had Jet's ancestors have a connection with the Chozo... does that mean they had meetings with the Luminoth as well? I'm going to hazard a guess that the Baylonians had exchanged technology with the Chozo and Luminoth, and was actually considered one of the Higher Races. I can easily picture Wave lecturing the other characters about the greatness of Chozo technology, possibly mentioning that Sonic's Suit was based on a Chozo design while she's at it.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
Nice! All that's left is the epilouge that sets the stage for the epic "Metroid Prime Trilogy, with a Sonic Twist! BEWARE, FOOLISH MORTALS! BEWARE!" Sorry, did I go overboard?
Duddis07 chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
Amazing story! Hope you finish it soon )
OMNISENSE95 chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
Neat. How will it be different, does Sonic Reveal himself to be alive in a different manner, or do you just cut out Madeline's explanatory monolouge? Okay, it wasn't exactly a monolouge, but you get the picture.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Wait, Why Three? And it is about time you got back to this thing!
Andonexus KotD chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Awesome chapter. Is there going to be a comeback appearance for sonic anytime soon?
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
im guessing sonic isnt dead dead just his friends think he is dead?
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
in case in the chapters befor 12(i used the number of the upcoming one(if the story isnt finished(yes i know it might be finished))) you didnt know the creature is supposed to be ridley,
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
i have playedbeaten metroid other m and the moustache guy is the hidden bad guy