Reviews for A Second Chance
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. I want it on my kindle as soon as possible because this may be the only story with a full on torture scene that I still loved after finishing it.
Gina chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Oi, nossa linda esta história, o amor deles é fico sem palavras, adoro encontrar histórias assim, sem essas de pular vários na cama com Kirk, ele e Spock são perfeito, parabéns.
anelawilliams chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Wow! I loved this story and I couldn't stop reading. I really do hope that you write more and post them soon. I will keep looking for them. Thanks so much for the great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Oh my gosh! Such a great story! One of the best I have ever read. I also thought their love scenes were so sweet! I'd love to see Spock as the bottom next time though... ;)
EccentricRage chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
This was utterly fantastic. I don't even have the words. It was well written, well thought out, the plot was fantastic, the character and emotional development was amazing...A phenomenal story all around.
Tiro chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Very nice. Well, angsty and hurting, but with a perfect ending. I liked it a lot
Lady opera ghost chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
It is completely baffling to me why this does not have more reviews...

This was such a fantastic and well written story! I didn't want it to end! It definitely goes on the list of my favorite fanficitions. :)
distracted122 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
The best Star Trek reboot I have EVER read. At times it was simply heartbreaking...but that one scene where Jim confronts Spock was words. Thanks for sharing this. Its going on my favorites.
Kalidris chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Oh man, you do realize that I'm running on only 4 hours of sleep today because I just couldn't put down this story yesterday? Your description of bond between Jim & Spock is so beautiful, I think I'm about to cry out of pure happiness :).

Are there more stories from you? I have to check that out :)
sugarowls chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Yeah, this was really well-written and very well-done. I loved that you didn't jump the gun on any of the plot; you let it build up the perfect amount - just enough that the characters really felt they were acting realistically. Awesome job!
Neferit chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Very beautiful story; built slowly and carefully until the very end :)

I would have written something more meaningful - but so far I'm way too busy with fangirly sighing and doing LAPLZ of doom :D

Excellent piece - I'm so greedily adding this to my favs, so I can return to it whenever it strikes my fancy :)
egwolf65 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
great story!
Madeline118 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Beautiful. Just... Beautiful. I cried :( And stayed up until 4 AM trying to finish this XD God, but this is probably one of the BEST Spirk fanfictions I have read thus far. The structure, the grammar, the spelling, the story line and plot, all seem so perfect. And it is. Everyone's personalities are captured how they are, and I almost feel as though this really is what could happen in a Star Trek franchise. I loved it, all in all. Thank you for writing :)
Killingmemory chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I'm not one for the sex, but I adored your careful attention to detail and plot and characterizations. I loved the long chapters, and you are an excellent writer as well as storyteller. The balance between plot and slow building romance was carried out to perfection. Definitely favorited.
asialisek chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Very good story, well written, the action and dialog, as well as emotions running throughout. My heart fluttered from both joy and sadness more than once.

Really, the only critique I have is your use of 'absolutes' when it comes to Spock. A Vulcan will not promise an -always, or -forever, or -never, because it is impossible to predict the outcome of future events on this level. It's their absolute logic. So to promise something to one's best capacity or ability is acceptable, .. Well.. I think you know what I mean.

I greatly enjoyed the story though. You kept Jim being Jim, and Spock, Spock. Wonderful. :)