Reviews for Dedication and Discipline

More please
The Lost Rogue chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
That was indescribable.I LOVE SNARRY :D
sami kitsune chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
I want to know wat happens what their reactions are and how hermione an ron find out
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
That's hot...
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I love it
violetmaid chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
You should write more! Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Good threesome S&M PWP. For a non-native English speaker, your grasp of vocabulary is quite good. There are a few almost-homonyms that seem to confuse you. You used the word, "tuck," several times in this fic, and a few more times in the other fics. In ever incidence, you meant to use the word, "tug."
Tasha Rigby chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
You need appropriate warnings of rape/non-con on this story. Yes, I understand that BDSM can be (and usually is) consensual, it is only considered such when consent is given before any action (sexual or not) is taken. There are also clear lines that the 'Dominant' is not allowed to cross, hence the consent beforehand. Just because Harry 'got off on it' later doesn't mean that it was consent to allow it to happen. These 'rules' also apply to the 'Master/slave' dynamics of BDSM so you can't ignore giving the warnings with that thought either.

As Draco seems familiar and comfortable with all actions going on, we can guess that he is already in a consensual 'relationship' with Snape but Harry wasn't not given the choice therefore all the consequence 'play' was indeed non-consensual (rape); being asked if he wanted to leave unhealed was not asking for consent for those actions and it certain didn't give any consent to Snape's previous sexual actions against Harry.

The simple truth, and one that any 'kink' writer needs to keep in mind, is that if there is no clearly given consent then ALL actions (sexual or otherwise) are non-con and any 'sexual' acts are rape (even if there was no penetration; Draco's blowjob of Harry, for instance, was technically rape). Clear consent is exactly that; before any actions at all are taken between any individuals involved (and before any possible interference from drugs, drinking, or 'lust') the individuals must give clear consent.

When it involves anything even remotely resembling BDSM, any power dynamic play, or anything involving kinks (even mild ones) you must go a step further and clearly define the lines that you are allowed to come up to, to press, and those that you're not to cross ever. Some people are fine with 'disciplinary' kinks and others react very negatively to them (to the point that they'll never try them again if you do so without there consent). Some like 'rape roleplay' (as long as it's done properly), other will be truly scarred by such actions.

The biggest thing that people that write these types of story tend to forget (or ignore) is that these are all 'Trust' games/play; one person is giving another power over them and trusting them not to go to far. If the 'Dominant' doesn't deserve that trust they don't belong in that role, and if they break that trust they deserve to lose their partner(s). That is the second biggest thing that people that write these types of stories forgets/ignores-it is not actually the 'Dom' that has the power; as contrary as it sounds it is the 'sub' who decides what actions are acceptable for the 'Dom' to do. The 'sub' is giving up power because they trust the 'Dom' to keep their limits in mind and not abuse their 'power'; it's not about giving the 'Dom' absolute rein on what actions are they want to take, even in Master/slave play the power resides with the 'slave'. It's about trusting your partner so much that you can let yourself lose control and be 'theirs' to command.

Even with all of these 'rules' in place, if the 'Dom' does do something that was not agreed upon by all parties, or if they press onward when the 'sub' tells them to stop (or 'safewords' out) then those actions would also be considered non-con/rape, even though they are/were in a sexual relationship at first.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this in a way that you truly understand what the 'real' dynamics that these types of relationships entail - but the ultimate thing to remember is that if there is no real consent given (remember no coercion of any kind) then all of the actions are non-con/rape and that being the 'Dominant' doesn't mean that you have the ultimate power or decision-making power. If someone tells you to stop, regardless of an ongoing relationship, then you stop or you are a rapist. Just because you are a 'Dom' doesn't mean you have the right to decide how far to go on your partner(s), or that you even have to 'right' to 'punish' them if that wasn't the type of play they agreed to beforehand (anything done without talking before is non-con/rape).

I know I'm going on about this subject but I feel it's necessary simply because too many people glamorize 'rape' behavior thinking that this is the way it is, or that it's romantic; it is neither. While I would love it if you went back (preferably after doing proper research) and rewrote it in the 'correct' mind-set, I would settle on you being responsible enough to place the appropriate warning on this story/chapter or preferably summary so that your readers can be truly informed before they decide to read the story as to whether they truly want to.

Your summary really should carry warning of Non-con/Rape of Harry by both Snape and Draco. Why do I include Draco?

Simple, all of Draco's actions against Harry, even if done at Snape's instigation, were done without Harry's consent and no matter Draco's relationship with Snape Harry wasn't asked to become part of their dynamic and as such he (Draco) also completely knew that Harry didn't give any consent before he started his (Draco's) actions against Harry (the blowjob) so he knew that what he was doing was wrong; he also knew that Snape's actions were non-con as well and, as such, even if he was just a bystander he was still a willing accomplice to a rape therefore he is just as guilty as Snape at the non-con aspect.

Obviously, I can't make you change anything on/in this story; all I can do is plead with you to be responsible enough to given the proper warnings and hope that you will show consideration to readers that may not want to read about such subject or who may have non-con/rape as a trigger of theirs, and as such would prefer to just avoid reading stories that might be read that way.

On a totally unrelated note-

I know I'm nitpicking on this part but I would also appreciate it if you would also change your summary to reflect the proper pairing. Your current one: "Classic HP/SS detention goes awry" implies that Harry is the Dominant in the pair (and doesn't have Draco's inclusion at all); having it read SS/HP or SS/DM/HP (or SS/HP & mild DM/HP) would better reflect what is contained within.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Hmm I wonder what wud happen if sev found out about the cupboard...
blondebutnotblonde chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Good story! Please write more :D
XamierTheNobody chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It was perfect! And I'm assuming that Draco is owned by Lucius right?
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow, you actually found a rl friend who likes slash? Congratulations! _ I know no one but my two younger sisters who like it. My friends have extremely different interests from myself...somehow...

I believe the reason I cannot seem to shut up today is that I have only consumed chocolate and coffee for lunch, and of course reading fan fiction makes me absurdly happy and energetic...
DeathCobraEater chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
That was very Nice and well...HOT. I did like that very much and I aplaud you in your brilliance when writing this. Very Very good work. Oh and YES I would love to see Draco and Lucius together in this world/setting. Oh and SLYTHERIN ALL THE WAY!

Death Cobra Eater