Reviews for Blindsided
Lya200 chapter 18 . 10/7
See this? *points to a senseless lump on the floor* That's my heart, my SOUL, which you destroyed. I didn't even know that I could feel emotion until this. GAH! My feels! And my playlist of things like "The Fellowship Reunited" and "Leaving Hogwarts" did not help. Somehow I entered the fetal position. I hope you're happy XP
theronjohn325 chapter 18 . 9/16
I guess I kind of expected Merlin and Morgana to return to Camelot, but I kind of thought they would have settled down in a little place of their own. Maybe a kingdom where magic can run free, with Merlin and Morgana as the King and Queen of the place.

But this was good too, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
What absolute cardboard tripe.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
Is this supposed to be deliberate badfic?
DarkestHourBeforeTheDawn chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
WOW. I absolutely loved that story thank you! I think the ending was great and the relationship between Merlin and Morgana was adorable :3
Danterevan chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
now that was great i really enjoyed that onewell done it had a perfect tone and setup i too wanted morguase to stay but she makes it so difficult as she has too much anger to see things straight she is the female uther really they are both blinded by rage to look at other things clearly
she could have been great

TimeShard13 chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
Great story. Merlin was kinda OOC, but i loved the ending and i'm really glad morgana turned out alright.
minervah chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
great story, glad the boys ended up talking again
Michelle W chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
What an angst type story! It was really good! :0)
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
Aw, nice ending! Kind of sad that Arthur doesn't completely trust Merlin, but it's realistic.

Great fic!
Fairedenale chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
Damn, it's the end. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Good job on it, well done. I, as well as many others, enjoyed reading it.
asdf chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
Ahh, Arthur said he killed Giaus and he still won't tell Merlin that he actually didn't do it. Arthur still doesn't know that he killed Merlin's first love nor does he realize that it's Uthers fault Merlin never met his father. Merlin is kind of justified in betraying him. I mean honestly! Where the heck is Gawain? Are you going to write a sequel.
asdf chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
I feel that Arthur's not realizing that he told Merlin that he killed Giaus. Practically Merlin's father, if Merlin killed Uther for whatever reason Arthur would not be so forgiving either.
CoolCarrot chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
Thank the lord they met up again! I hate sad endings so much!

Wonderful story! One of the best I have ever read!
CoolCarrot chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
Wahh! I feel like crying! Arthur and Merlin will never see each other again? Why?

;( so sad ... *wipes a tear from eye*

I hope that they meet again int the epilogue... I reallly do