Reviews for Identity Crisis
KatiaSwift chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
Hi!

Sorry about the long wait for the review, I went to a camping event 8 hours away, and am in the car home now, writing this on my dad's iPhone.

That was a good, angsty epilogue, and I liked it... however, what about the cliffhanger you left? I kind of think the story went unfinished... but that was just my opinion.

I can't wait for the sequel to come out!

May the Force be with you!

-Katia, Everybody's Favorite Teenage Neighborhood Insane Librarian and Authoress , Also Your Biggest Fan!
KatiaSwift chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
! I WAS RIGHT! *does happy dance* THIS IS THE GREATEST CHAPTER EVER! !

I knew Aayla was her mother! Also, I'm betting Kit's her dad... Aayla and Kit were meant for each other, always. I WAS RIGHT!

Okay, I'm done gloating now. Sorry about that.

This was the GREATEST CHAPTER EVER! I LOVED how all the Jedi started popping back up again... what a wonderful climactic cliffie! THANK YOU SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO (you get the picture) MUCH! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME!

!

Okay, sorry about the exclamation points, too. *winks* Thank you for this awesome story! I REALLY want you to keep writing in this saga... ? *gives puppy-dog eyes*

Well, this was the best chapter yet, and I can't wait to see how the next one comes out! Thank you so very much!

May the Force be with you!

Katia, Everybody's Favorite Teenage Neighborhood Insane Librarian and Authoress, Also Your BIGGEST, HUGEST, BEST FAN IN THE WHOLE FIELD OF EXISTENCE!

P.S. Our snow has melted down to almost nothing now, and grass is even growing in some places! Even the ice on our pond is melting faster than we thought possible... what's your snow level like?
AL0LT0 chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Nooooooooooo! She can't be! I hate/love cliff hangers! Oh and sorry I haven't updated yet. I keep geting blindsided by random plotbunnys and icant focus long enough to right a full chapter!
KatiaSwift chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
*shrieks* ohhh! AMAZING CLIFFIE! THANK YOU SO, SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH FOR THIS! I know who the person who spoke was! I think. (is she Aayla?) This was the best, most suspenseful chapter yet! THIS WAS AWESOME!

I can't wait until the next chapter comes! THANK YOU! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THANK YOU SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH!

May the Force be wit you, and I can't wait for the nest one!

Katia, Everybody's Favorite Teenage Neighborhood Insane Librarian and Authoress, Also Your Biggest Fan!
KatiaSwift chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
Hey,

Actually, that was just what I needed. I failed a HUGE science test this morning, and coming home to a chapter, even a short one, was the best thing you could have ever done! THANK YOU! Also, the pouring down freezing rain doesn't help either... brr. Thank you so, so much for reading my mind and putting this up! THANK YOU! I can't wait for the next chapter! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

May the Force be with you!

Katia, Everybody's Favorite Teenage Insane Librarian and Authoress, Also Your Biggest Fan!
KatiaSwift chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Thank you so, so, so much for updating! This has been a great story so far, and I can't wait until the next chapter is up! Oh, the suspense... I just can't wait! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I'm a bit hyper on hot chocolate. Where we live, we just got ten inches of snow, so I had to take advantage of it...

AL0LT0 chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
gah! tessie's in trouble! D: someone rescue her!
AL0LT0 chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
yay! *happy dance* there's gonna be a wedding! :DDDDD
KatiaSwift chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
Thank you very, very much for this! I totally understand about the whole 'write-and-don't-post' thing, as I have done it myself... you just reminded me that I have to put that Luna Lovegood/Jar Jar Binks fight scene... thanks!

This was a great chapter, and I can't wait until the next one comes up! I like cliffhangers... when they're only that way for a short while. (hint, hint)!

Thanks again for writing this!

AL0LT0 chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
*sigh* don't you just love those happy moments? great fun to read, this is! :)
KatiaSwift chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
This really IS a great chapter! I love the part at the end... he doesn't just hand her the spoon, but a ring as well! That's pretty good... thanks for writing this awesome chapter for us! Can't wait for the next one!

May the Force be with you!

Katia, Everybody's Favorite Teenage Neighborhood Insane Librarian and Authoress, Also Your Biggest Fan (wow, some signature!)
AL0LT0 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
short and sweet. twas good.
KatiaSwift chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
Even though it was short, it was great anyway! Thanks for updating, and I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon!(Yes, of course I'll do your poll!)

May the Force be with you!

Katia, Everybody's Favorite Teenage Neighborhood Librarian and Insane Authoress, Also Your Biggest Fan
AL0LT0 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
i am falling in love with this story!
KatiaSwift chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
I don't care what you say, that was still a GREAT chapter! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Katia