Reviews for Two Months In
Zari Fey chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I love this. I love Godric's comment about the motto. "I found out what the Latin means...Besides, I beat it in the end, didn't I?" That cracks me up. I can just picture that conversation, with Salazar sniggering in the background, most likely. And I do love your interpretation of Salazar as more paranoid than evil. A wonderful little sampling of minds.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I wish there was a 'like' button. Because I like it, but I will most likely have forgotten about it in a few days, maybe even hours. But it was a nice one.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like it. And how can anything Helga/Salazar be bad, anyway?
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I like Salazar's thoughts the best. Oh and your writing style is just right. Great job here, keep it up!
Silaparie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I liked it! Id did make me smile - especially the bit about the motto and Salazar's thoughts (and Helga's about him) - even though I don't really like pairings between the Founders. But your Salazar/Helga is sweet, thank you :) I'm happy you didn't make him a villain, I really liked the way you wrote him

Oh, and it's a bit funny what your Rowena says about staircases, because apparently Rowling said somewhere (or something) that Ravenclaw was the one who devised them ;)

"But they don't know how long it's been, how many years since I first saw his sharp-edged smile and how his black eyes lit up when he was happy, and went over to talk to him." 3