Reviews for A New Golden Age
Sakurafire95 chapter 36 . 7/19
aww I kinda was hoping to read more, maybe Lucy pregnant? hehe I loved ur story, its definitely going to be on my favorites
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 35 . 11/16/2014
Lucy stayed at Cair Paravel in wartime? I think you're mistaking her for Susan. Both Corin and Lucy's words in The Horse and His Boy make it clear it was Lucy who rode to the wars with her brothers and Susan who generally stayed at home. Lucy's participation in the battle of Anvard was not an isolated incident.

This story is a load of sexist twaddle.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 36 . 9/3/2014
Really can’t believe this fantastic came to an end really liked it.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 36 . 8/23/2014
Marvelous story I’m so bummed that it came to an end.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 36 . 7/20/2014
Stunning story sorry this story came to an end.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/14/2013
I don't see 'A Treasured Era' anywhere. Did you delete it or never start or what?
Princess Peridot chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
awesome story but sequel is kinda boring
RedStalkingDeath chapter 35 . 2/2/2013
Loved it! ;D Now I'm off to read he sequel :)
so you know chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
good story so far, just thought id point out: it's emerged, not immerged and I don't believe Narnia has psychiatrists so you may want to edit it out or have Reepicheep ask about it or something... just a suggestion :)
Heart.Or.Head chapter 36 . 11/18/2012
I loved it, one thing, if it really is finished could you please put it under completed, cause bearly ever do I look under uncompleted. Its just cause I ran out of things to read. Any way one of my favourite Lucian stories.
prankster105 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
i love the immature antics that you igve edmund in this chapter! it's hilarious!
nequam-tenshi chapter 36 . 6/1/2012
I've had such a fun time reading your story. Some parts made my face hurt from smiling. Wonderful job!
nequam-tenshi chapter 24 . 6/1/2012
""WHAT?" roared Edmund in surprise. Lucy's giggles turned into hiccuping laughter and Caspian had to lean against the wall to hold himself up. "It's not funny," whined Edmund"

Near the end of the chapter, both Edmunds should be Eustace.
MCH chapter 36 . 3/15/2012
OH good a sequal. Rushes off to find it.
timemakeitgofaster chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
the first few chapters were amazing then...it went down hill :/