Reviews for Off the Leash
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/11
"Because I'm kinda partial to my wife." I think my insides just turned to mush.

Loving how the fact that they're happily married doesn't change the fact that they're still Max and Alec. Max is still a tad irrational and quick to turn to violence, Alec is still placating and the two of them are still all about the banter.
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was adorable!
kikinette11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Très mignon
marti chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
terrific
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was sweet... Thanks for posting.
l chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hey this was cool. I hope you make a sequel having Alec reject may and having Max kick her ass. Sme thing for stupid logan, i hate logan soooooo much. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very sweet. I loved the argument with the edge of violence that you know will always be there between them no matter how much they care for one another.

Stephanie
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love Alec ducking dishes! I'm just on to 2nd season Dark Angel thru Netflix and and am so glad to find Alec fanfic. He's so cute and everybody picked on him so.

I also noted your other Id for my Supernatural fanfic lists. Thanks for writing for us.
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
aww so cute! and funny! :)
pielover62 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I read this a while ago, but didn't leave a comment - the filters at work won't let me review. Thank you for coming out of retirement. Does this mean we might be seeing more from you? I hope so!
patsan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awwww

This is so beautiful, romantic and sexy yet a little bit angst-y and so real. I missed your Alec and Max. Hope I can read more about them in the future - they really need to have a beautiful transgenic baby :P

Thank you so much for this lovely story and Happy Holidays _
Sorrel2009 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
A perfect Dark Angel bite - thanks for sharing, and have a very Merry Xmas,

Sorrel x
Mona chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Merry Christmas to you. Thanks so much for this it made me smile. :)
Helisse chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Max throwing dishes is just... perfect. XD
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Love it love it love it. What can I say; you're the best. Cant ask for a better christmas present than this, except even more stories from you:))

Thanks for sharing your stories with wonderful interaction between our favorite couple! You think you'll write more stories in this series? Just know, that what you write, I read, and I'll enjoy it so much!

Have a wonderful wonderful Christmas:)