Reviews for Comeback
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great tag! I too felt a tiny twinge of concern for RoboSam at the end of the episode.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I totally agree! Death was awesome! In fact, I found it quite hilariously ironic that Death would be the first supernatural being to give him what he wanted, even though he didn't complete his end of the bargain.

Now for your fanfiction… I think that your description of what Sam was going through at the end of the episode as Death puts his soul back into him, was quite brilliant! The fact that most of it is one long run-on sentence aside, it painted a picture that interspersed periods would have only detracted from. The only thing that took me a minute or two to understand was the ending, but once I "got it" I loved it just as much as the rest of it! Excellently done! Dean has always been Sam's beacon, hasn't he? :-)
Shannz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love the casting on our show. They chose 'Death' well and do so with many of their characters including Balthazar, pestilence and many, many others.

Loved the last line. Green and steady. We know that beacon of light well and it will see our Sam through.

I cannot wait for our Sam to come back. I don't like the resentment I feel towards soulless Sam :(

Well done, girl!

-shan
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
fantastic drabble sweetie - and I loved:

"emotions threatened to drawn him until there was only one beacon in his night.

Green and steady"

Perfect!

Viv

x
Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oooh, I love this. Poor Sam did look in complete agony when they replaced his soul, and Dean and Bobby didn't know where to look.

Sam's beacon; such a lovely image ... *melts*

x
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Gotta love that part: '...but the ones who claimed to love him dropped their eyes...' – awesome. I also love the 'cocoon' part.

This is a wonderful description of Sam's thoughts and feelings during the last moments of 'Appointment At Samarra', hon!

Plus, you get an extra cookie for using only two sentences ;-)

Good job!

Me
Swellison chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh, heavy dose of Sam angst and just plain hurt. I do like that Dean's eyes are Sam's beacon of hope and light here;-)

Sue
sidjack chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Nicely done. I like the view from Sam and from the ones who claimed to love him. It is not easy on either side of the fence.

sid
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Yeah, poor Sam! In some ways you could sympathise, who knows how far we'd go to survive if pushed? Though it was an interesting contrast in the epi between how far Sam without his soul was prepared to go against the line Dean drew to save a man he didn't even know.

Glad you gave Sam that beacon though, Dean's eyes anchoring him through - and we have to hope it will be enough when the hiatus is over.

You and me are on the same wave length again BTW - both gone for Sam centric 6:11 codas! :D