Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
paradiso31 chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
This sounds like it would be an amazing story. Unfortunately I've never read it and have no idea where to find it. Is there anywhere I could read it?
dianscot chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Ha!
bookcover chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I love it. Wish we could have the original story as well. But still, thank you for this too :)
Brittany1224 chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
I read this story when you first posted it on here and was so excited to see that you had it published! I would absolutely love to read more out takes from Edwards point of view, maybe even do the whole story in his POV. I just love love love this!
jbwebb chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Oh God! Just read the latest update pov! I want more pov from Edward. The day she was sprawled on the table, I know he saw her! Also, povs of them on their workcation...the night she comes to him in the robe...what happened after she left. Povs of how and when he found out her history, about her law degree...the possibilities are endless and I think you could write another book! Such a great story, so funny and smartly written, something sorely lacking in the fandom these days. Thanks again! Just delightful! More!
rachelalexandra chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Well I really liked the out-take; alternate POVs are always very interesting. But ... you said that you left the story file open so as to explain why you removed the original and, I can't find that explanation. Not that I mind or anything, I mean, it's your story and you should be free to do with it as you will but ... why DID you take down the original? Now that you've mentioned explanations I'm curious.
crossfire chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I read this in book form, I am sorry to say, it wasn't worth the money.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
no I want to read more of your outtakes but I would love to read the whole story is there a place to go to read it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
oh god dream time well is she getting obsessed or what for MR. Cullen
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
didn't like that chapter because I didn't understand it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
sounds like he might be a little bit taken with her don't you think
vamploverrr chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I love Edward's pov... He's so cute!
love
bonnie62 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
missmelly chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing that! I am so proud to own a printed copy of The Plan-to be able to offer you a tiny bit of support thrills me-your story made my days happier, and I am grateful you wanted to publish it. I look forward to buying more of your fiction, in what I hope will be the near future.
c.g.lurks chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
This was cute. Thank you for sharing!

I really enjoyed the published version.
19,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »