Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
LaPetitRose chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Hi. I know this is probably your thousandth message asking you why the story was removed but it really saddens me to see that my favorite fanfic on the site is no longer here for us to enjoy. I understand you must have a very good reason so if it's not too much maybe a small note on your bio or an authors note explaining the disappearance of one of the most popular fics might help us fans feel a little better. Thanks!
Robsession chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Why whyy whyyyy do u remove this story? This is my all time fanfic story o ALL TIME! (no kidding) Or u're planning to publish it? *plz plzz plzzz say YESSSSS* :)))))
Lady Jimita chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Why was this story removed?
Rabbitslikecarrots chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I've read this story before and I wanted to go back to it! l'm so sad to see it's no longer there :'(
BrookeBelikov chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Great chapter's! I would love to read the whole story though. :)
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
... forgot to mention the fact that I was laughing

hard alot of times and that was so refreshing! The lovemaking

almost made me envious of the experiences you must have been

making in order to write this ! Great job, well done, super timing, well expressed and so enjoyable ... this goes for the entire story ! thanks again
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Can't believe you removed the whole story ... so glad I got to read it before you did! This was hilarious , loved it, loved it , loved it! You are one inventive and creative person and I think I never like any adult Edward better than this one! Really - thank you ! That was all that and a bag of chips!
NeatoBandito chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I'm so sad it's gone. :(
victoria79 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I have read these three chapter you left up and I must say that I'm extremely sorry I never read this story before you pulled it! Is there a reason you took it down!
Nomsterli chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
ZOMG

It's a pity you've removed 'The Plan', it was on my rainy day list to re-read if sad and/or lonely (long-distance relationships do that to you a lot).

Thank you so much for writing and posting in the first place! It is absolutely awesome.
Mell C chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Loved this story. Going to add to favorites even though removed. I ADORE Bella's narration and smarmy sense of humor.
mollypup chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
never reviewed much fanfic or had alot on my favorites but this one will always be on my top five (and I just had to review) your a very talented writer and kept me revieted until the last chapter. I'm lucky i got to read the whole thing. Thanks again.
Mell C chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
xoOhSoLovely chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh, please put chapters back! I was really enjoying your fanfic. & I only got to chapter 53. It was so good, and I wanted to know what happened next for Edward and Bella.
indy-lou chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Sorry to hear you are taking this story down. It was one of my faves.
19,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »