Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
Robsession chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Why whyy whyyyy do u remove this story? This is my all time fanfic story o ALL TIME! (no kidding) Or u're planning to publish it? *plz plzz plzzz say YESSSSS* :)))))
Lady Jimita chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Why was this story removed?
Rabbitslikecarrots chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I've read this story before and I wanted to go back to it! l'm so sad to see it's no longer there :'(
BrookeBelikov chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Great chapter's! I would love to read the whole story though. :)
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
... forgot to mention the fact that I was laughing

hard alot of times and that was so refreshing! The lovemaking

almost made me envious of the experiences you must have been

making in order to write this ! Great job, well done, super timing, well expressed and so enjoyable ... this goes for the entire story ! thanks again
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Can't believe you removed the whole story ... so glad I got to read it before you did! This was hilarious , loved it, loved it , loved it! You are one inventive and creative person and I think I never like any adult Edward better than this one! Really - thank you ! That was all that and a bag of chips!
NeatoBandito chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I'm so sad it's gone. :(
victoria79 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I have read these three chapter you left up and I must say that I'm extremely sorry I never read this story before you pulled it! Is there a reason you took it down!
Nomsterli chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
ZOMG

It's a pity you've removed 'The Plan', it was on my rainy day list to re-read if sad and/or lonely (long-distance relationships do that to you a lot).

Thank you so much for writing and posting in the first place! It is absolutely awesome.
Mell C chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Loved this story. Going to add to favorites even though removed. I ADORE Bella's narration and smarmy sense of humor.
mollypup chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
never reviewed much fanfic or had alot on my favorites but this one will always be on my top five (and I just had to review) your a very talented writer and kept me revieted until the last chapter. I'm lucky i got to read the whole thing. Thanks again.
Mell C chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
xoOhSoLovely chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh, please put chapters back! I was really enjoying your fanfic. & I only got to chapter 53. It was so good, and I wanted to know what happened next for Edward and Bella.
indy-lou chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Sorry to hear you are taking this story down. It was one of my faves.
AnneL214 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Hi. I read the Plan just after you first posted it. I came back today and the story is gone. I'mvery sad because it was one of the best I ever read here. I think that you have good reasons to do it, like many authors who do it, usually bad behavior from other would-be writers. Could you just let us know what happened? I know you received so many reviews that you can't possibly answer them all, but maybe a note in your profile. I hope you keep writing stories as amazing as this one. Take care!
19,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »