Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
cat5050 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Who's the idiot strawberry blonde? Victoria? Yeah, so I get that she is on her way out.

But Jeez, didn't think that Bella would go for the PA job? Is it just temporary? Can't wait-do we get only ONE tomorrow (whining, yes)?
cat5050 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Funny! Know about that loss of an hour-lol!

Gah! I want to HELP her fix that!
roxiegirl chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Whoa. He's intimidating! Can't wait for tomorrow!
Rayday chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I'm really curious to how long this new assistant lasts. Also very intrigued by the teaser for tomorrow. I'm really excited to read more.
readingmama chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Lol, silly pa. So long
christag banner chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Holy cow! She gets put in as his PA? Poor girl, she didn't want it. I am dying for that next chapter now. ;)
Rayday chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
From someone who has not been motivated to step foot on her own treadmill in a very long time I can sympathize with Bella on the excercise part of the plan.

Did Edward look around to see Bella on purpose?

Excited to read the rest of the udpates for today.
DH78 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Epic...this is gonna be good.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

What an ass...in every sense of the word lol
Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Now the fun begins!

Love the idea of the pools. Sounds like maybe Bella wins quite a few on the PA's. I have a feeling see will probably win this one, after she tried to warn the blond hussy.

OOO...that teaser certainly has me looking forward for tomorrow's updates!

Excellent!

CC
Saren Kol chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I totally LOVE Bella's thought process! Galiec! HAHAHA. So next update is tomorrow? We don't get to see who wins the bet or hear Cullen's tirade on the poor girl? Of course I say poor very loosly, she seems like a little bitch.

Gah! I want more already!
BilliCullen chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I've got $20 that says she wont make it until 2:00!

LOVED IT! PERFECT send off for me to head to work!

Wish you'd update again today. Make it 6:00 p.m.! LOL

Can't wait!
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
great chapter

drool at the teaser
jarkin33 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
ohhhhh now we get some meat!:) I love it!

he's a demanding ass.. with a nice ass! hahahah

is she going to apply for the job? I'll be waking up at 6am but will read asap at 7!

Loving it!

xo

jaime
Livindol chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I LOVE IT! xoxo
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
damn blip
19,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,290 1,297 1,298 1,299 1300 1,301 1,302 1,303 .. Last Next »