Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
love the idea of this and looking forward to the updates!

xo

jaime
readingmama chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is such a fun idea, can't wait to read more.
keitachibana chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Read Ferla s link and came right straight here !

This one single chapter already intrigued me. Looking forward to next update !
evilnat chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Im intrigued and cant wait to see what is going to happen!
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I'm ridiculously intrigued. This sounds like it will be good!

Awesome start, Q, loved it :)
Ferla chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
You know how I feel about this. This story has owned me for so long and I'm a little jealous I now have to share it x
MsEm chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Love stories like this! The fact that it'll be updated daily is a fucking bonus and a half!

Looking forward to tomorrow 7am est:)
BabyPups Whitlock chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Okay, this is amazing...I'm beyond intrigued and just-yeah. It's poetic and hot and just...Please bb,can I have some more?*bats lashes at hummingbird speed and inches hem of skirt up* I love this...like, lots.

Pole dances and panty flashes,

Pups
JoeMomma1214 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I am very excited to read your new story! Great start. Hook, line, sinker.
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
that was a good start :)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow, gotta say I'm intrigued and can't wait for more. Love the updating schedule and am always up for and into those stories that are consistently updated. Kind of like daily prompts or Wit Fit chalenges!

Looking forward to more!
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ooohh so it starts off dark and tormented! I like dark and tormented Edward. And how I quiver at the words 'You're everything I want' *quivers*

So the beginning is a glimpse and the last part is the start of it all, right? She has a plan and Edward is her prize. I'm so looking forward to more of this.

Cx
GLee68 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
ooooohhhhh squeeeeee

sounds delicious...
twimom76 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ok this is interesting to start. I love frequent updates and looking forward to where you take it and Bella's Plan :)
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ohhhh, I like this. :D I'm getting totally addicted to these stories with short little chapters that update every day. :D I love it! :D Your prologue is VERY interesting, and I can't wait to see what Bella's plan is, and how it gets them to that point.

Great job! I'm excited for more! :)
19,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,295 1,302 1,303 1,304 1305