Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
solx chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Great, as always...
suzy 2010 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Seems he as flusttered as she is. Will be buying your book,as soon as I can get my hubs card to work.
vivianm772 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Thank you for posting this. We knew he was feeling this way, but it's nice to read his POV. I was one of the original readers in real time, and I have purchased The Plan as well. Congratulations, it deserved publication! Please keep posting outtakes. This couple is so much fun!
xiolajane chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise gift! I loved this story in its original incarnation, & thoroughly enjoyed it in its new expanded form. Thanks for sharing this outtake with your ff readers. Seeing Edward's thoughts is great- I do hope you will have some more in the future, either here or published. I would really like to see how their relationship developed after they "came out" at the office.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
She is so tempting, hehe! Loved seeing the update, thanks! :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I bought and and enjoyed it again so much! :)
kidmomx4 Lynn chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
HOLY COW! I am so glad to hear that you've published it! I will get it as soon as I can...maybe tonight! I have loved this story and missed it... And I'm so glad for you. Congratulations on publishing it. And thanks so much for the update...I was thrilled to see it in my Inbox.

Best wishes always, and thanks for the thoroughly enjoyable reading!

Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I think all of us fans of the story do not mind one bit if you post outtakes! And I will definitely be looking up your book on amazon!
meadowgirl552 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
SO SO GLAD to see this, LOVED The Plan and I am so glad you published it. Thank you for the treat!
Micki Martini chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Love this outtake. Mr. Canon sure has a stick up his ass. I'm so glad Emma was able to, if not totally remove it, at least loosen it a bit. ;)
Northern Light1000 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Thanks! Bought The Plan on Amazon and enjoyed it!
enka3 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Great job! I will buy your book, you are a great writer!
lalalove-Rae chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
LOVE THIS. You are fantastic Q. Can't wait to see what you have coming next!
SpunkyBookworm chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I haven't read "The Plan" in years, but remember loving it. Just had it delivered to my Kindle. It will be my rec reading that I don't have time for anymore. :D
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Yay! Congrats bb.. loved reading some new words.. ;)
Still hoping for xmas day.. ;) xoxo - M