Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
She is so tempting, hehe! Loved seeing the update, thanks! :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I bought and and enjoyed it again so much! :)
kidmomx4 Lynn chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
HOLY COW! I am so glad to hear that you've published it! I will get it as soon as I can...maybe tonight! I have loved this story and missed it... And I'm so glad for you. Congratulations on publishing it. And thanks so much for the update...I was thrilled to see it in my Inbox.

Best wishes always, and thanks for the thoroughly enjoyable reading!

Lynn
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I think all of us fans of the story do not mind one bit if you post outtakes! And I will definitely be looking up your book on amazon!
meadowgirl552 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
SO SO GLAD to see this, LOVED The Plan and I am so glad you published it. Thank you for the treat!
Micki Martini chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Love this outtake. Mr. Canon sure has a stick up his ass. I'm so glad Emma was able to, if not totally remove it, at least loosen it a bit. ;)
Northern Light1000 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Thanks! Bought The Plan on Amazon and enjoyed it!
enka3 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Great job! I will buy your book, you are a great writer!
lalalove-Rae chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
LOVE THIS. You are fantastic Q. Can't wait to see what you have coming next!
SpunkyBookworm chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I haven't read "The Plan" in years, but remember loving it. Just had it delivered to my Kindle. It will be my rec reading that I don't have time for anymore. :D
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Yay! Congrats bb.. loved reading some new words.. ;)
Still hoping for xmas day.. ;) xoxo - M
norcaltwitard chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Just as I did the when I read The Plan the first time, I stayed up way to late last night reading the published version. To my great pleasure the expanded version was as funny and sexy as the Twi fic version. Congrats on publishing your story. I hope you have great success with it!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Very exciting. I will check it out.
Cullenosopy chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Thanks !
odiejae chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
i just found out a few weeks ago you published, congrats! i loved the drabble fic and the fun we all had following it at all the crazy update times. i can't wait to read the published version and i loved the outtake! :)
19,574 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »