Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
odiejae chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
i just found out a few weeks ago you published, congrats! i loved the drabble fic and the fun we all had following it at all the crazy update times. i can't wait to read the published version and i loved the outtake! :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Bwwwwwwahhaaaaaaa! Perfect and thank you.
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
HOORAY! I just finished The Plan, and LOVED IT. Read the original, and very much appreciate having these occasional "EPOV" outtakes. Have always been clamoring to get inside of his head. :)
Cared chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Thanks!
ericshipperforever chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I have bought your published version and enjoyed it very much. I was pleased to find it as I was really sorry when the original was taken down. I look forward to more in Edwards point of view - maybe another book?
carolamex chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I love hearing from him. Thanks Q!
thunnababy chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
He's so damn funny! Can't wait until I get home tonight to start my new Kindle edition of The Plan!
thunnababy chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I just bought the Kindle edition of The Plan. I am really enjoying these outtakes.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I wish you would re-post The Plan. It was the first Drabble Fic I ever read and it was spectacular! I am glad you are doing theses outtakes though. :)
thunnababy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Love it!
rdmickey1989 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I am so proud of you Qwen !
TangerSoto chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
thepinktabby chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Loved the outtake. Thanks
polyphany chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Love it! :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Yay for outtakes! I just got your book on Amazon the other day. It was so great to revisit the story! Go you!
19,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »