Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
norcaltwitard chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Just as I did the when I read The Plan the first time, I stayed up way to late last night reading the published version. To my great pleasure the expanded version was as funny and sexy as the Twi fic version. Congrats on publishing your story. I hope you have great success with it!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Very exciting. I will check it out.
Cullenosopy chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Thanks !
odiejae chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
i just found out a few weeks ago you published, congrats! i loved the drabble fic and the fun we all had following it at all the crazy update times. i can't wait to read the published version and i loved the outtake! :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Bwwwwwwahhaaaaaaa! Perfect and thank you.
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
HOORAY! I just finished The Plan, and LOVED IT. Read the original, and very much appreciate having these occasional "EPOV" outtakes. Have always been clamoring to get inside of his head. :)
Cared chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Thanks!
ericshipperforever chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I have bought your published version and enjoyed it very much. I was pleased to find it as I was really sorry when the original was taken down. I look forward to more in Edwards point of view - maybe another book?
carolamex chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I love hearing from him. Thanks Q!
thunnababy chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
He's so damn funny! Can't wait until I get home tonight to start my new Kindle edition of The Plan!
thunnababy chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I just bought the Kindle edition of The Plan. I am really enjoying these outtakes.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I wish you would re-post The Plan. It was the first Drabble Fic I ever read and it was spectacular! I am glad you are doing theses outtakes though. :)
thunnababy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Love it!
rdmickey1989 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I am so proud of you Qwen !
TangerSoto chapter 4 . 3/10/2014