Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
Loved the outtake. Thanks
polyphany chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Love it! :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Yay for outtakes! I just got your book on Amazon the other day. It was so great to revisit the story! Go you!
cmb897 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Still adore this story! I'll definitely look it up on amazon D
katiebird3 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Thanks Q. Made my long weekend. :)
doctorstimelady chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
What a lovely surprise! I will always welcome outtakes from The Plan! My husband just asked me about the Amazon charge on the credit card and I told him how happy I was to be able to buy your book after all the enjoyment you've given with your writing. Thank you for the wonderful treat this morning!
Pyejammies chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Great to see what Planward was thinking. The Plan was a fun ride. I hope your new readers enjoy it just as much as I did. I look forward to hearing more whenever you feel the need.
my1edward chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Love it! I welcome any and all outtakes you might want to share. Am most of the way through my new ebook of "The Plan" and am loving that immensely. So happy for you, and for me, too!
pinktomate chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
thank you! I truly enjoyed your story and I'm glad you are spoiling us still with the outtakes! I'll definitely go check your book at amazon.
r99smith chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
It was so great to see an out take of this story!
pipelynn chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Love it!
Kimberlou chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
SlashGal chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
loved this scene - and boy is our man distracted :) I devoured your copy of the plan when I bought it - loved x Lisa (heartofdarkess)
Tavitha chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Just purchased from Amazon! I loved this story many times over and I wish you all the best with the publishing. Thanks for continuing to share outtakes!
ilive2read chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I will be ordering the Plan soon! Love his point of view, knew he was just as attracted to her as she was to him.
19,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »