Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
katiebird3 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Thanks Q. Made my long weekend. :)
doctorstimelady chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
What a lovely surprise! I will always welcome outtakes from The Plan! My husband just asked me about the Amazon charge on the credit card and I told him how happy I was to be able to buy your book after all the enjoyment you've given with your writing. Thank you for the wonderful treat this morning!
Pyejammies chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Great to see what Planward was thinking. The Plan was a fun ride. I hope your new readers enjoy it just as much as I did. I look forward to hearing more whenever you feel the need.
my1edward chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Love it! I welcome any and all outtakes you might want to share. Am most of the way through my new ebook of "The Plan" and am loving that immensely. So happy for you, and for me, too!
pinktomate chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
thank you! I truly enjoyed your story and I'm glad you are spoiling us still with the outtakes! I'll definitely go check your book at amazon.
r99smith chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
It was so great to see an out take of this story!
pipelynn chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Love it!
Kimberlou chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
SlashGal chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
loved this scene - and boy is our man distracted :) I devoured your copy of the plan when I bought it - loved x Lisa (heartofdarkess)
Tavitha chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Just purchased from Amazon! I loved this story many times over and I wish you all the best with the publishing. Thanks for continuing to share outtakes!
ilive2read chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I will be ordering the Plan soon! Love his point of view, knew he was just as attracted to her as she was to him.
ddroth34 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Great outtake! I'm so glad to hear you published the story. I bought it right away for my ereader, and I'm looking forward to reading the expanded version. I admit I would wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning just to read the next chapter. It was awesome!

Side note: Haters are gonna hate. Let it roll like water off a ducks back. Just bask in the glow of your success.
Tammygrrrl chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Will be picking up the published version soon! This story and the way you told it was one of my favorite experiences in this crazy fandom!
Bittersweetleo chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Desr Quantumm, thank you for the outtake. Once I wrote a review to Icy and wished her good luck in publishing MotU, and that it became a huge success and a movie. I wish you all of this, too. I already have my copy of The Plan, and I'm crossing my fingers so that it becomes a bestseller and a movie, of course!
hts123 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Thanks for this outtake. I'd love to read some more if offered.
I already bought and read the book. I like that it's quite different from the fanfic version but I do love both versions.

Congratulations and more power!
19,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »