Reviews for The Plan - OUTTAKES
ilive2read chapter 4 . 3/9
I will be ordering the Plan soon! Love his point of view, knew he was just as attracted to her as she was to him.
ddroth34 chapter 4 . 3/9
Great outtake! I'm so glad to hear you published the story. I bought it right away for my ereader, and I'm looking forward to reading the expanded version. I admit I would wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning just to read the next chapter. It was awesome!

Side note: Haters are gonna hate. Let it roll like water off a ducks back. Just bask in the glow of your success.
Tammygrrrl chapter 4 . 3/9
Will be picking up the published version soon! This story and the way you told it was one of my favorite experiences in this crazy fandom!
Bittersweetleo chapter 4 . 3/9
Desr Quantumm, thank you for the outtake. Once I wrote a review to Icy and wished her good luck in publishing MotU, and that it became a huge success and a movie. I wish you all of this, too. I already have my copy of The Plan, and I'm crossing my fingers so that it becomes a bestseller and a movie, of course!
hts123 chapter 4 . 3/9
Thanks for this outtake. I'd love to read some more if offered.
I already bought and read the book. I like that it's quite different from the fanfic version but I do love both versions.

Congratulations and more power!
tff000 chapter 4 . 3/9
love getting updates from you :)
NKubie chapter 4 . 3/9
Congrats on the published version!

I always welcome outtakes from stories that I love. And while you can no longer release them in real time, the they are loved just the same! :)

Love to see how distracted he was from the get go. Maybe her "plan" wasn't so overwhelming in its conception.

Best of luck with book sales!

xo
Nan
mms1972 chapter 4 . 3/9
OMG! So excited to see this outtake...and can't wait to get on Amazon and get the published version! Thanks for the update!
hmm, you made their voices too similar. i doubt that everyone thinks in the same choppy way bella/emma does. lol
Ellachanted chapter 4 . 3/9
LOL! Poor Edward. It's over for him. :)
I read the published version. And am sorry to say that I didn't like it at all. The chopped writing style worked very well for the fic. But as book, it just felt very cold, disjoint. Emma's "voice" wasn't witty and funny like in the fic; she was annoying more than anything, the humor felt forced and immature. A lot of authors who p2p don't work on their characters, they just change the names from B&E and don't flesh them out in any way - which is a BIG mistake. If you write fic with B&E it's not really important, because we already "know", and automatically love, them; that doesn't work with original characters. You need to flesh them out, make them unique, give them a distinctive voice, make them relatable, whatever. The simply name-change thing worked for FSOG, because the story was "unique". And Fifty had memorable quirks like the no touching rule. Her Bella was very bland, but still, nice and VERY relatable, so another plus. Your Emma was annoying (and I LOVED your Bella in the fic, she was my hero!) and Alaric? well, honestly, he's utterly forgettable. I just couldn't connect with Emma & Alaric, because you gave me no reason to. I lost interest in them, and their HEA, rather quickly, and had Amazon reimburse me. Which I hate doing by p2p authors, because I love to support people from the fandom. But, honestly, the story bored me. :(

If you publish something else, I will of course buy it. I know you have talent. But, I do hope that your next book is not written in the same style.
trixiesnow chapter 4 . 3/9
So glad to see this outtake and that you won't forget us. Thanks so much for your fics and congratulations on publishing your work. I hope to continue seeing you here.
jmolly chapter 4 . 3/9
Thanks for sharing your writing with us over the years. I've bought your book and will continue to support you and other fandom authors. I'll review when I've read it. Best of luck!

Jess Molly Brown
TwiTaxGirl chapter 4 . 3/9
Love it! Bought The Plan on the second day. Congrats to you. Outtakes are fun!
Wow self promotion at its best
19,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »