Reviews for My Beautiful Failure
Mary a chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Just came across this...you had me in tears! Great writing!
Wynnara chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OMG!I have not cried so much in a long time!I loved the story,you did a very good job of writing it.
midnightread chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That was so sad, I can actually got a lump in my throat.
Beautifully written
Tiff213 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh my gosh, that was the most horrible and beautiful thing I have ever read. I cried for a good 5 minutes after I finished reading this...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
make it happy
k9angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was a true tear jerker.
mgamberger chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I must tell you, I don't like fics when someone die.I usually don't read it at all. But since I know Sam is alive, and out of respect of you I did read. Of course I cried, being quite sensitive these days. And I liked it very much. As you already know, I love everything you write. And I forgive you, because then you wrote another Sam/Jack fic which made me happy! :)
MajorSam chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Well crap. Warnings were very accurate - don't read unless you want to start crying and being depressed. Argh. This is exactly my kind of story (Well, one of my kinds!) So beautifully written. Slow degeneration is just unbelievably heart-wrenching... I'm selfishly so glad your brain forced you to write this.

MSam
Ang Zirconium chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh my goodness that was so well written I was crying so hard by the end. Well done, please write more your good at it.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Good. I cried too! Too sad! Loved it!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Beautiful story. Made me cry.
pm chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
C'est une très belle histoire triste mais magnifique je te remercie de nous l'avoir fait partager.

Et bonne continuation parce que tu as un réel talent pour l'écriture.
Susan Dawson chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh My God.. I cried soooo hard.. that was an amazing story..
gater62 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was very sad. But what did Janet do to her in the end with the syringe? It sounded like she put Sam down. I hope that wasn't the intent.
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was tragic. Little teary eyed over here. I loved it.