Reviews for Out to Have Fun
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Okay, this was a very enjoyable read and though the length was a little shorter than I would prefer reading, even for such style as a freeverse, the length didn't even seem to matter since your overall writing style is very good, :) I like the last line especially and how they just want to have fun, and how so much hardship falls over them over the years, and I've never thought of as Cho&Oliver as a romantic pairing, but I guess that they could work. I feel horrible for Cho, though, since she had to go through much in general throughout the series. The imagery of a bunch of kids just wanting to have fun, repeated often throughout the story, was a very nice addition along with all of the other wonderful small details. Overall, I enjoyed reading this freeverse, and hope that you will continue writing more freeverse or anything in general, :)

xx clara
my best enemy chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is so sweet and cute and fluffy. I'm jsut not sure exactly when it takes place. But I loved how there were mention of the team and how she is rooting for scotland. Great job :)
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was so unbelievably cute! I just loved every bit of it, from the 'out to have fun' bits to his denial of the war and everything was just fantastic! I've honestly never thought of Oliver/Cho before, but this was really, really sweet and the imagery of a bunch of kids wanting to have fun instead of fighting a war was just brilliant!

Great job, and keep writing!