Reviews for Hallelujah
pampoo chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was soo very beautiful! I'll be honest, the only thing I didn't like was the condom, it kinda ruined it for me, but the whole story was just so amazing I just can't say I didn't love it. Great job.
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was amazing and heartfelt. Loved it. Now question, why would they need a condmn if they're married with no chance of pregnancy? They would only have to worry about STD's if they'd slept with other people, right?
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is so beautiful. The song really matched their situation, fanfic or the real thing: anime. Perfect song for them. :)
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very beautiful. That's pretty much how I feel about the song. Although it always makes me think about the scene in Shrek that it is attached to since it was such a superb job at phasing from one scene to the next throughout the entire montage they created to the song.
weirdtobisenpai chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was so cute~

I don't know who was more excited about them getting married- I was squeeling like a fan girl