Reviews for Magical Yuletide at the Malfoys
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 3 . 7/10
Please tell me you will update this?! I wanna read it!
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 3 . 4/26
Loved the info about the story jus one thing missing...the actual story
Strawberry Moon Bunny chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You should take the story completly off until you repost it I was interested until reading the first chapter. It was such a tease
LuxSignifer chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
great smut, I like a conflicted Lucius. I feel like you should know that the upper part of a person's legs are 'thighs' not 'tights'- which are an article of clothing. there were also quite a few typos- I recommend using a word document that can check for grammar and spelling errors before uploading. But other than that I am very much enjoying this fic, especially the flashbacks for some reason...
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
LoriAnnRut chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
Ahhh! Please tell me you are going to continue this story. I am loving it. I hope this story has some very steamy 3-way action in it's future.
Sachmet chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
sorry that it took me so long to review again but work is a bi... . O you cant imagine how i love your story! its so wounderfull and cute i love it! so i hope you will update soon!

Sachmet chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
hey your story is soooo cool i cant wait to read more but i have to go to bed.

so you will read from me tomorrow

Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
I love your story! It has kept me on the edge! More please!
Megan Consoer chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
sweet-tang-honney chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
great chapter
Savva chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
"As Axel opened the door, the brooms were descending, and there he was, her Draco. His hair as long as Lucius, a bit on the thin side, yet an extraordinarily handsome husband. She smiled at him, and then waved to Lucius; her heart was bursting with happiness. Lucius had a small shadow of worry around his eyes, but appeared years younger and happier."

My heart is bursting as well. Truly. Wonderful, wonderful moment and excellent chapter.
indiat chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
This is so so good in a thrully surreal way! I really cannot wait for your next chapter!
Rose Eleanor Schultz chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
I very much enjoy this story please don end it quickly I will be sad... Thanks for another chapter!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
great chapter keep up the good work.