Reviews for Amnesia x10
nekogirl017 chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Actually, Sam named her flour sack 'Lilith'.
TeddyBear98 chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Awww cute ending I really enjoyed this story! Good work :)
TeddyBear98 chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Just gotta say I found this today and love it so far :) good job on it! Onto the next chapter . . .
ChopSuzi chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
Hmm, yes.

"All is as it should be." -Clockwork
Paint Pen chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
HURRAY! Thank You SOoo MUCH! IT was AWESOME!
Hinata28h chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
YYYYYEEEEEAAAAA! YOUR WELCOME D

Hinata28h
ShadowDragon357 chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
Awww that was such a wonderful ending. And Danny got his kids back! Good job! *Applauds*
Paint Pen chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
HURRAY! Thank yuz sooooo much! (sorry to hav pestered u) I would have reviewed a lot sooner but um...it is a long story. Anyway it's great and I really enjoyed it!
tgg chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
please update sooner than it can be
Queen NekoChan chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Er... reading that last comment you made there, I REALLY hope you're not planning on having Danny dump his wife in favor of Sam. Sure, I don't really like DannyxOC, but that would just be cruel, not to mention the fact that they have two kids who aren't even 5. That'd be a bit traumatizing for a kid to grow up knowing that their parents split because their dad liked another woman better :(

So, yeah, I like this story, it's very original and well executed, but I plan to stop reading if you do plan on having Danny dump the OC.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
yes! new chapter! yaaayy!
Paint Pen chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
I love Dash and Qwan. It's fun to see how all there old school mates have changed, or stayed the same, over 10 years. I still feel bad for Lilith, and what happened to her little bro? I know he survived, but where is he now? Please continue writing I LOVE your story! (:
StereKlaine chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
OMG cant wait for the next chapter to come out! i love his story!
EmberMclain13 chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
keep up the great work! i cant wait to see more! update soon!
Paint Pen chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
I love this story!:) All this waiting is driving me crazy though!

When do you think the next chapter will be up? I can hardly wait!