Reviews for L Voldemort L version
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I love t! Yay for the fact that L is still full of his belief in justice. I'm confused about why he keeps getting a gut reaction when he is in the presence of Snape. And what was in the letter Narcissa wrote that made Draco blush?
ceres51892 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
It's amusing that L's owl's name is Light. XD

Yeah... So, L is Slytherin's heir solely because he and Tom Riddle got places switched...?

I'm happy about this update. L's abilities are impressive, but then, with a mind like his, how can it be unexpected...? I suppose the teachers don't know about his genius yet though, they have no prior experience with him.

I liked the part where L pointed out Hermione's lie and told them not to fight in front of him, and when he answered Snape's questions in a strange way. I wonder if they will have a relationship a little like the one L had with Wammy back home.

Now that Dumbledore knows the gist of the situation, will he be helping to try and figure things out?

Anyway. I hope you update again soon!

-Ri
OneShotMarvel chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
The idea of L sprouting wings pleases me. lol I'm sure he won't though, but it would make a very amazing sight to behold wouldn't it? Well I still like it, no doubt. I don't like the Golden trio, and detest Hermione's know-it-all attitude as per usual. It's always been annoying. I hope L manages to put her in her place throughout the tale. Dumbledore kind of annoyed me, sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Creepy old man that knows everything that happens in people's lives and pasts.

Anyhow! I absolutely love it so far! Update again soon! :D
OneShotMarvel chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I rather like this, it's very interesting. My little L in Hogwarts? And in Slytherin no less! He makes one proud doesn't he? hehe I hope he and Draco will become real friends as the time goes by, and close friends at that.

It's sort of weird having Harry's parents alive, but it's no doubt understandable with what happened within the story and all. But it's still odd for me, since they're always dead lol

Anyhows! Seriously love it! I can't wait to read more, so I hope you plan to continue it Great job with it! :D
ceres51892 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Huh. I got confused when Remus and Sirius were there, and Harry's parents were alive... Then I remembered if L and Voldemort switched places, it makes sense. XD I'd forgotten that detail for a moment.

But this is a really interesting concept. Poor L, suddenly in a world completely different from his own. I wonder how he will find his way back...? It's all quite strange. I look forward to it.

Also, L's friendship with Draco is so cute right now. XD

Hearing L's conversation with the Sorting Hat was also really fun.

I hope you update soon!

-Ri
boutchouross chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I like the global idea of the story and your writting style.

I'm impatient to see the next chapter.
The-Living-Shadow chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
oh god, I can't wait to see hermonies face when L gets better marks than her, aka; top marks on everything lol
Furionknight chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I look forward to the next chapter :)
Furionknight chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I look forward to more :)
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I love this! You've captured L perfectly, I could see him doing all of the things that he's done in this story. The sorting is next, correct? I don't know where he'll be put, but I'd put L in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Seeing as he's already become friends with Draco, I'd say he's going to Slytherin. But he'd do well in either house so... Anyway, UPDATE soon please! You've caught my interest.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3