Reviews for Rain
Loved it!
nhnhj
Olivia chapter 1 . 6/22
It was really good but it was a bit too long
Quote good ;) a really great story, wanna have more of these :D ;)
AllyGal123 chapter 1 . 3/6
That was so great! This is actually a cute way Ed and Winry could have had their first time, all nervous and blushy. But also...they didn't use protection so...first born son creation? Uh oh Pinako will be very suspicious.
Amazing... purely amazing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Same guy to this:
Before I read this I saw your works on DA and was amazed to find out that you're jenbee
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This is this your first romantic story?Because it was the 1 on 1 perfect combination of cuteness/feelings and realism.
FullmetalRoy chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Oh my god! That was one of the best edwin lemon i have ever read.
Charlie chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I always feel a little ashamed when I read lemons, but I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed this one! I'm surprised it was your first one, cause it was pretty realistic and convincing. Well done! :p
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
that was the most amazing thin ive read
Shad chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
dis is da best edwin lemon I've ever read...hats off...its just too good...cant believe it but it actually made me wet... :p
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Very cute and very steamy. I love it. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Loved it! Only things I would ask to fix would be to add in some missing info. 1) where is Al? 2) how did Ed get his arm back? Other than that. . More please :)
Sweet chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
That was the first lemon ive ever read and it was awesome! I found that the characters were much like the ones in the anime. I would love a part 2!