Reviews for Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 11h
Loved it! Only things I would ask to fix would be to add in some missing info. 1) where is Al? 2) how did Ed get his arm back? Other than that. . More please :)
Sweet chapter 1 . 7/4
That was the first lemon ive ever read and it was awesome! I found that the characters were much like the ones in the anime. I would love a part 2!
castingstarlight chapter 1 . 7/2
I loved this so much. I just finished reading FMA and so I was in serious need of my OTP 3 and this did it :) So precious and totally them. Thank you so much for this, you should write more. Or continue on this one about their marriage and family. I loved it.
PercabethxEverlarkxJessa chapter 1 . 6/28
Awesome story! Edwin at its finest :)))
alyssa chapter 1 . 6/22
very enjoyed
I love it the story is very beautiful & romantic. Its a 10 STAR for me

this is my email no. Please If u do not mind than keep me updated
muhit880 chapter 1 . 6/12
I love it the story is very beautiful & romantic. Its a 10 STAR for me
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 5/21
This is the best EdxWinry story I've ever read. It was so adorable, and you did a really great job with the lemon :) wonderful work!
ParadiseForest chapter 1 . 5/10
For a first this is amazing wow I write and read many lemon citrus fan fictions and this is probably one of my favourites jfc in a school wow I just love the storyline
WONDERFUL! Absolutely adorable, and real, and HOT!
;D Good stuff, hope to see more from you!
Mia chapter 1 . 3/13
I literally can't tell that it's your first lemon. Everything was so well written, even the non-lemony bits haha!
Logan M chapter 1 . 2/9
That was a very well written and well thought out stories! It's the best I have read about EdWin!
aows chapter 1 . 2/6
AMAZING!
Hbgbgbgb lol.
Moonwolf032199 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Great job I enjoyed it I'm a serious fullmetal fan and I like it if u can... if you can, do another one more hotter and with more detailed.