Reviews for random acts
rebeca chapter 28 . 4/13
please update this! ive been waiting all these years pleasee! i havent given up please!
maybesometime chapter 28 . 10/7/2013
damn...to bad you abandoned this story:( this was a really funny and cute reading.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
I just found this story, but it is sad that you haven't updated it in more than one and a half year, guess this is abandoned. Such a bad timing for me.
BrittanaShippER95 chapter 28 . 8/30/2013
SO looking forward to more of this! Will you update soon? I'm seeing you haven't updated in a while..please do!
JJ chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
Sitting, waiting, wishing for an update.
SR4SC chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
Are you going to finish this?! I read it all in one day :o(
riddler2.0 chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
I would love to see an update of this story. Please, please, please...
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Personally, I'd rather not have Santana go to the party actually. The reason not being pissed at Brittany for assuming and arranging everything, but more so that it's too much information and too soon.

What if they don't work out? How us Santana going to go back to her life now that everyone is going to know who she is?

I'd rather she didn't go and let them take things slow...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Aha! I would never have guessed that Brittany is a princess. But that would explain why Santana doesn't know of her. And she can't be a celebrity cos San would have known? Nice ! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
I hope there is a chance that you will continue this story. I'm hooked! :)
LiveorDieBrittana chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
This needs to be finished please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
you should finish the story:l
rebeka chapter 28 . 4/24/2013
when do you think you'll update this? please update i love this story it was one of the very first stories i began to read when i was just entering the brittana fandom so yeah please this story means a lot :)
spritznar chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
so based on the way you wrote the bookstore interaction, as someone who's been a cashier for almost 6 years, i'm guessing you haven't ever.

it's true the guy was rude, but it's really not his job to pay if customers don't have enough money.
also "I understand that this job does not require any kind of knowledge really", ouch? not gonna lie, felt pretty offended by that coupled with the way you played the cashier as completely unsympathetic.

now that i've mostly vented my feelings from that metaphorical slap in the face, i'm going to continue reading this otherwise rather enjoyable story
thankthatstar chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Is this still being updated? I love this!