Reviews for Unexpected Reactions
atymer chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
lol, i quite enjoyed this. one an ending that would have made for the series. lol Too bad Harry didn't catch a clue and absolutely refuse to participate. He trusted the untrustworthy wayyyy toooo much. poor baby.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I really love your version of the Goblet of Fire.

I'm always surprised than people talk about the Golden Trio like the best friends in Earth when each year there are a moment there one of then didn't talk of the others. Plus, Hermione is too bossy and act like she's their mother and they're a little boys, Ron is lazy, jalous and have a serious temper problem while Harry is too passive with them and pardon them too easily. I would never let someone order me around like Hermione unless put her in her place, or always double my decisions or give me broke-bones hugs or pardon Ron after 5th year or all the little jealousies. I think Harry never have friends before and is so afraid to lose his first friends that he can give them limits.

Neville was always a better friend in the books and I liked his role in this story and of course the friendship-turned-love between Draco and Harry. Excellent resolution of the Voldemort's problem !
esinger chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Amazing! Go Draco and Nev for standing up for Harry. I'm happy they did and we didn't have to have a war occur for Voldy to die. Love the story and wonderful job writing it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I like it since there where less Ron bashing but a question, Ron married hermonie. But Ron said don't be a bookroom lime you mum and Aunt hermonie, I think that was mistake you ment aunt ginny.
Helen chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I like this infinitely better than JKR's epilogue :)
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love it
Liz chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story! Loved how Draco and Neville helped Harry prove that he didn't enter his name so he didn't have to compete.
hikarinayoshi chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
this isnt going to tide me over you know
Ruby Roocoo Blade chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
THIS is how the book should have ended! That would be THE perfect ending _ alive Sev, Alive Sirius, Draco and Harry together and Offt! I loved this story! Good work 3
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I like positive Draco stories.

Nicely done.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awesome I coulodn't stop smiling! :D it was bloody perfect! so sweet and yet... wow does my head hurt, I still can't get over Mpreg ick! that is a sacred womens rite! no man should know of it! lol kidding but really women only! lol cool fic and really I WANT MORE OF YOUR DAMNED STORIES!
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Me thinks this is a wonderful, sappy little story :) My favorite! :D
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was brilliant.
kyatariina chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great story really loved it!
ms.mary.mack chapter 1 . 8/5/2011