Reviews for Unexpected Reactions
Liz chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story! Loved how Draco and Neville helped Harry prove that he didn't enter his name so he didn't have to compete.
hikarinayoshi chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
this isnt going to tide me over you know
Ruby Roocoo Blade chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
THIS is how the book should have ended! That would be THE perfect ending _ alive Sev, Alive Sirius, Draco and Harry together and Offt! I loved this story! Good work 3
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I like positive Draco stories.

Nicely done.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awesome I coulodn't stop smiling! :D it was bloody perfect! so sweet and yet... wow does my head hurt, I still can't get over Mpreg ick! that is a sacred womens rite! no man should know of it! lol kidding but really women only! lol cool fic and really I WANT MORE OF YOUR DAMNED STORIES!
Sammiieeoo chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Me thinks this is a wonderful, sappy little story :) My favorite! :D
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was brilliant.
kyatariina chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great story really loved it!
ms.mary.mack chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aw I love Neville!
tenga chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I like this. I usually don't read slash fics, not out of any real dislike for them it's just that there are so many it's hard to find good ones. But I came here from RDA and, I have got to ask, are you actually capable of writing anything bad? The only fault I could find in either story was the mpreg at the end of this. I don't like that, don't know why but that's my opinion. Still, I enjoyed this, give you 9/10 for it, and 10/10 for RDA, and beg for more soon. The only thing I would have liked differently would be an explanation of why Lucius' mark faded, why he seemed to be getting along with Dumbles, Sirius, etc; and to have seen the Harry/Draco get together.

Apart from those two niggles, fantastic.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
fantastic
peruser chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Regarding AN2 at the end of the chapter: I like the story Rise of the Dark Angel quite a bit! As a matter of fact I just finished sending my review of that story. When I enjoy a story, I always check to see if there is anything else by the author that I might like. As it happens I enjoyed Unexpected Reactions. I was glad to see Harry stand up for himself and say NO. He didn't fall into line like the usual Wizarding world sheep. I was surprised that Draco stood up for him publically and slyly guided Harry (the oath) on what to do to help himself. Ron and Hermoine deserved that public set down, because they SHOULD have known better! I was glad to see Neville showing some courage and loyalty as well. Good story!
slashslut chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
awwww, that was a nice and unexpected turn of events! i quite enjoyed reading it:)
Silver Green Flames chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
you excell every time u write a story.
BlackRose-YaoiLover chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
AWWWWWW This is one of the cutest stories ever! Unique too

anyways awesome story!