Reviews for Unexpected Reactions
esinger chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Amazing! Go Draco and Nev for standing up for Harry. I'm happy they did and we didn't have to have a war occur for Voldy to die. Love the story and wonderful job writing it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I like it since there where less Ron bashing but a question, Ron married hermonie. But Ron said don't be a bookroom lime you mum and Aunt hermonie, I think that was mistake you ment aunt ginny.
Helen chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I like this infinitely better than JKR's epilogue :)
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love it
Liz chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story! Loved how Draco and Neville helped Harry prove that he didn't enter his name so he didn't have to compete.
hikarinayoshi chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
this isnt going to tide me over you know
Ruby Roocoo Blade chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
THIS is how the book should have ended! That would be THE perfect ending _ alive Sev, Alive Sirius, Draco and Harry together and Offt! I loved this story! Good work 3
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I like positive Draco stories.

Nicely done.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awesome I coulodn't stop smiling! :D it was bloody perfect! so sweet and yet... wow does my head hurt, I still can't get over Mpreg ick! that is a sacred womens rite! no man should know of it! lol kidding but really women only! lol cool fic and really I WANT MORE OF YOUR DAMNED STORIES!
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Me thinks this is a wonderful, sappy little story :) My favorite! :D
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was brilliant.
kyatariina chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great story really loved it!
ms.mary.mack chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aw I love Neville!
tenga chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I like this. I usually don't read slash fics, not out of any real dislike for them it's just that there are so many it's hard to find good ones. But I came here from RDA and, I have got to ask, are you actually capable of writing anything bad? The only fault I could find in either story was the mpreg at the end of this. I don't like that, don't know why but that's my opinion. Still, I enjoyed this, give you 9/10 for it, and 10/10 for RDA, and beg for more soon. The only thing I would have liked differently would be an explanation of why Lucius' mark faded, why he seemed to be getting along with Dumbles, Sirius, etc; and to have seen the Harry/Draco get together.

Apart from those two niggles, fantastic.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011