Reviews for Apart from the World
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 11/23
...Does she put the food under her bed? The non-refridgerator food at least? XD
the white wolf Haruka chapter 8 . 10/30
LOVE this story! Can't wait till next chapter! :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 8 . 8/13
Fantastic story! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Hainbuche chapter 8 . 8/10
ich persönlich denke du hast die team-zusammenstellung gemacht genial. wann kannst du weiter schreiben? lg hayne
CrypticRebel chapter 8 . 7/31
Interesting hope you continue this soon.
Neko113h chapter 8 . 7/15
I really love shion and fem naruto fanfictions and this one is by far my favorite. I'm looking forward to any future updates for this fanfic.
Bombadilo Baby chapter 8 . 6/27
Omg. Can I just say, this is probably the sweetest Naruto fanfic I've ever read! Naaaaaw, they're sooooo cuuuuute!
jadeevans10 chapter 8 . 2/7
I love what I have read so far. looking forward to reading more in the future.
DedicatedReader chapter 1 . 1/27
Love both the premise of this story and the pairing :D Good luck and god speed :D
Mii-kii chapter 5 . 1/12
NOOOOOOO! You've been last to the dark-side! I pity your sanity. Good job with the story though.
Zeke Jones chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I went kyaaa 3!
I'm a 24 year old dude.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Sorry about that, I pressed the post button on accident. My fault..
Anyway what I wanted to say is that I find the team assignments really interesting, I've seen fics where Naruto is on a different team before but not this specific combo, really interesting I'll say.
At first I was a little sad that she wouldn't have Kakashi as her sensei but now I'm just excited to see what Asuma will do and the team dynamics will be an interesting read.
Really good story!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Noo... I want to read more(T_T) This is really interesting and I really like it.
It will be interesting to see if she will learn some new skills under Asumas tutition
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
this is awesome! i never liked shinoXnaruto stories but this one is brilliant!
yahiro365 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Sooooooooo good! Again it is cute as he'll! Keep up the amazingly work!