Reviews for Apart from the World
Hulkishpower chapter 8 . 1/6
Please decide if shino's mother's name is Minami or manami.
RavenMuse91 chapter 8 . 1/5
I love this! I almost skipped over it because of the lack of chapters but it kept poking at me so I read it and I love it! How you explained that Naru isn't the nine tails just because she is it's host was brilliant. I'm curious as to how Naru and Shino's friendship will evolve over time and how you lay out Naru's ninja career.
Bananabella chapter 1 . 1/1
(Somewhere in the distance, a high pinched noice is getting closer.)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It seems a fan girl is having a fanatack.
Mewsali chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
...Does she put the food under her bed? The non-refridgerator food at least? XD
the white wolf Haruka chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
LOVE this story! Can't wait till next chapter! :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Fantastic story! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Hainbuche chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
ich persönlich denke du hast die team-zusammenstellung gemacht genial. wann kannst du weiter schreiben? lg hayne
CrypticRebel chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Interesting hope you continue this soon.
Neko113h chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
I really love shion and fem naruto fanfictions and this one is by far my favorite. I'm looking forward to any future updates for this fanfic.
Bombadilo Baby chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Omg. Can I just say, this is probably the sweetest Naruto fanfic I've ever read! Naaaaaw, they're sooooo cuuuuute!
jadeevans10 chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
I love what I have read so far. looking forward to reading more in the future.
DedicatedReader chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Love both the premise of this story and the pairing :D Good luck and god speed :D
Mii-kii chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
NOOOOOOO! You've been last to the dark-side! I pity your sanity. Good job with the story though.
Zeke Jones chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I went kyaaa 3!
I'm a 24 year old dude.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Sorry about that, I pressed the post button on accident. My fault..
Anyway what I wanted to say is that I find the team assignments really interesting, I've seen fics where Naruto is on a different team before but not this specific combo, really interesting I'll say.
At first I was a little sad that she wouldn't have Kakashi as her sensei but now I'm just excited to see what Asuma will do and the team dynamics will be an interesting read.
Really good story!