Reviews for Apart from the World
Team 7 is interesting because kiba is like the key member. He would get sasuke to get over himself a little bit, make Sakura grow up and get them to work together. I feel so bad for shikamaru in team 8! All those troublesome women and poor little shika... Loud ino, timid hinata, ad boss kurenia... Haha he won't be able to be lazy. I'm honestly suprised choji ened up on the team with them, but I like the odd combination. And I like that Asuma is her teacher, because it honestly makes the most sense that he would be and he would know how to work with her. Poor shino, it's obvious that's he going to have to talk and be leader! Naruto isn't leader type yet, choji so passive... That leaves shino with the leader roll
Juhoni chapter 8 . 4/12
Please update soon!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 8 . 4/12
I am LOVING the teams! Hope you keep going! Update soon!
frosty600 chapter 8 . 4/6
Wow I love this story so far I really hope that you can get another update out soon :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 8 . 3/30
Love the story, glad that Kakashi isn't her sensei so Naru can have more adults to trust and help her, surprised that Choji was with them and not Hinata.
Alpenwolf chapter 8 . 3/9
I'm definitely wondering what kind of test you will make them go through :) And a Naruto with so much chakra, but without any jutsu ... well, that will definitely be interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Alpenwolf chapter 3 . 3/3
Well, that is one hell of a task/challenge. And everyone who could do something like that done is one hell of a ninja.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/3
So far I have no complaints or something ... I for think that the writing and everything was very fluent, no problems or whatsoever. Naru's and Shino's reaction were in my mind spot on.
Shadowfir chapter 8 . 2/23
Dude or dudette plz update soon i love this story bruh or bra plz dont tell me it on hitaitus
OddShadow chapter 3 . 1/19
This is reference the soundless yell Naru makes before the Taijutsu match. I did some checking and mutes can make sound, because it involves their vocal cords they can't make any sounds connected with words, they can however scream, laugh, etc. because the sounds don't actually require vocal cords.

I am enjoying the story so far and imagine I will what else is currently posted for this story, keep up the good work.
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 8 . 1/13
Hmm. I figured those two would be together, but I hadn't actually put any thought to the third member.
Choji does seem like a logical choice though!
Poor Hinata though, stuck with Ino (a forever fangirl) and shikamaru (lazy ass)...I guess someone has to pick up the slack?
Sixela2246 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
I am so happy that you have actually changed the plot and not just carbon copied the original storyline (cough, every other femnaruto story)
I am loving this and cant wait for more. I really don't care how long your writing process takes if it means the story will stay this good, I'm good with it
Sixela2246 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW This is adorable! I love this idea so much, only wish I thought of it first.
Meilong101 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Um... I was just wondering, if I could share my opinion? Not to offend you! But, I think Shikamaru being on Naru's team would be better, and you can keep the canon bond between him and Asuma. With Shikamaru's intelligence, Shino's bug skills, and Naru's stealth and ability for traps they would be a good team for stealth missions. Shikamaru could come up with a plan, with Shino's help, and maybe incapacitate enemies with his shadow possession. Shino could track with his bugs and collect information easily with his kikaichu or even drain the chakra of enemies. Naru would be good for the stealth part, carrying out jobs and also traps. This is only my opinion so I'm not trying to tell you to do anything, just making some assumptions.
byakuren-chan chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
i lov this fic ple update soon:)