Reviews for Apart from the World
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 8 . 1/15
This story has me hooked. Can't wait for more!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 8 . 1/12
Yassssss! This is beautiful!
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 8 . 9/28/2017
I absolutely love this story. if you'd come back, I'd love you forever and buy you all the cookies in the world!
Naruto fan 90 chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
It was good but why haven't you updated in a while
Jack of Blade's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I remember I read this story several years ago when it was brand new, and followed each update religously as one of my favorites. I came back recently to reread it for the fun of it, but honestly I stopped in the first chapter simply because I felt depressed. It just doesn't work if I know it'll never have an ending, that I'll never get to see how these two together comes out happily. I don't have the imagination to do it myself, but I can't just wish you to do it all again. Oh well, thank you for the good laughs and heartwarming reading several years back.
Hulkishpower chapter 8 . 1/6/2017
Please decide if shino's mother's name is Minami or manami.
RavenMuse91 chapter 8 . 1/5/2017
I love this! I almost skipped over it because of the lack of chapters but it kept poking at me so I read it and I love it! How you explained that Naru isn't the nine tails just because she is it's host was brilliant. I'm curious as to how Naru and Shino's friendship will evolve over time and how you lay out Naru's ninja career.
Bananabella chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
(Somewhere in the distance, a high pinched noice is getting closer.)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It seems a fan girl is having a fanatack.
Mewsali chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
...Does she put the food under her bed? The non-refridgerator food at least? XD
the white wolf Haruka chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
LOVE this story! Can't wait till next chapter! :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Fantastic story! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Hainbuche chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
ich persönlich denke du hast die team-zusammenstellung gemacht genial. wann kannst du weiter schreiben? lg hayne
CrypticRebel chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Interesting hope you continue this soon.
Neko113h chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
I really love shion and fem naruto fanfictions and this one is by far my favorite. I'm looking forward to any future updates for this fanfic.
Bombadilo Baby chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Omg. Can I just say, this is probably the sweetest Naruto fanfic I've ever read! Naaaaaw, they're sooooo cuuuuute!