Reviews for Promise Me
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I'm crying like a baby!

I think you wrote this beautifully and it would make a beautiful scene in Bones though I HOPE it never happns, ohhhhh maybe It could be like another dream scene and then one of them wakes up from it an they realise how important they are to each other! Ahaa sorry for my rant bit it just kinda spurred some ideas!

Hey! You could turn this into a dream :P It was perfect just how you wrote it, and though it made me cry, it was definately worth the read :)
just kiss me slowly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh gosh, that line just shattered my heart as much it did for Booth! Okay, maybe not, but pretty close! You wrote this earlier than season six finale but I'm still thinking this better not be how season seven is!

*Shudder* Anyway beautifully written!
marple chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So so sad. You never know what the future holds. Very good written fic and thank you for sharing.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OMG. I'm crying my eyes out.

That was beautiful and so heart breaking!

Em

xx
eliimg chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
OMG!.. OMG OMG OMG. I cried like a little girl. I just feel it. it was so intense and tender.. i love it.
DancingintheRain131 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I started crying when I finished this..so if that's the reaction you were wanting you did well!

Beautifully written and terribly sad. Great job.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hi there,

The bravest thing he did was 'let her go' in the end...She would have stayed longer for him...This was so sad...something I would not normally read, but it was very well written...So tragic, so unfair for both of them...How long had they being dancing around each other and they had such a short time together in the end...Poor Bones, poor Booth...Sob!

Looking forward to more from you...looking forward to your fluffy work soon...

Ger
bblover228 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
What a beautiful sad sad story. You did a great job..I'm in tears.
squint1224 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oomph. That was like a hard kick in the chest, it was so heartbreaking and yet so beautiful at the same time. Excellent job!
Gemlily5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
heartbreaking but amazing at the same time. Thanks for well done.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
How beautiful and how sad. Great story, even with that ending.
Cawfeegirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
My first review and you had me crying! Sad but lovely.
awilystar chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very, very sad, but wonderfully good, and I understand why you'd need to write something like this,, I've been there. True happy endings are so rare, but I think this was happy in its own way, yes?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow. Wow wow. I considered waiting and coming back to review later when I could actually see the screen well enough to write but who really does that? I've been bawling since Booth said:

"There'll never be anyone else for me Bones. There couldn't be."

Beautiful and heartbreaking all at once...

Excellent.