Reviews for Conversations, Strange
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
damn he definitely shoud have told her all of that i love the way you brought back tali and her influence on eli that was a classy touch
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Nice, I love the Ziva and Eli relationship
LtTanyaBoone chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"Eli had sensed their lovers tiff in the safe house the evening before and from his understanding it was something to do with the fact, the Malachi had not disclosed the fact he had slept with Ziva a long time ago when they were in training together. Eli had not pried; the lone rule of romance in the mossad was do not bring attention to it."

1) OMG I can so see Liat getting worked up over that; 2) Just *how* little does he care about his daughter that knowing the guy slept with her doesn't interest him in the slightest and he only thinks of it as "officers getting relief"? Very in character, IMO.

Eli being aware of McGee being a writer? Genius. I never considered that, given he barely concealed the fact he was writing about Ziva in his books, that Eli would definitely know about them.

And you're right, Eli definitely is a complex character with many layers and secrets.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
oh that was wow. really good. sigh. so sad-ish.
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love Eli/Ziva too, because some people are like "HE'S EVIL!" and some (like me) are like "HE'S JUST IN AN UNFORTUNATE POSITION!" I loved this story, because Eli does seem like he's a little bit of a softie, for the right people, and Abby gets Gibbs to love her so...why not Eli?
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Now this is an interesting conversation.

I like it.

If anyone can get to Eli, it would be Abby!

Good ONE.
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved this! Excellent writing! I loved the comparison of Tali and Abby, as if Tali was trying to give her father a message through Abby.

and I love the lie about McGee, a writer without any words. that was really cute
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I liked it. I could see Abby doing this and I could have seen her do this with Tony and Gibbs's Dad's too.