Reviews for Maid For Each Other
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow, this chapter has to be your most sweetest one yet! I mean I've got a toothache here. XD

Anyway...

I really liked how this turned out. At first I thought that maybe Akira was going to surprise him despite the embarrassment, but I was obviously proven wrong as the story progressed. And might I say that Takumi was very...thoughtful, kind, gentleman-like? No, that's not right... Ah yes, he's the most perfect boyfriend! If it was possible to find someone like this in the real world, I'd have already found him. XD

Oh and by the way, about the maid café... I thought it was well done as well. I mean reading it made me think of Kaichow-wa Maid-sama (awesome anime you should watch, by the way). You got everything right on the dot, even very similar names to the anime/manga.

Well done, my friend. ;D
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Nice story! Takumi cant get enough of maids huh? ;) I am glad that they finally going to get married! Crossing my fingers and hope that you might do a sequel for that!

Once again, great job!

- Saffyopal -
ikcjjt chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
although this is my first time ever reviewing one of your stories, i have read all of them involving Akira and Takumi. You are a genious when it comes to writing. Its nice to see successful diversity in the Mai Hime fanfiction.I hope to read more of your works in the future.
elle chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Another story I can't help but to get hook! This is a very good story! And the wedding is going to be so near! Hooray! _
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
As always, a sweet and funny story featuring everyone's favorite chef-and-ninja duo (though I have to wonder how many jaws dropped among the staff of the maid cafe when three *couples* came in together!). The banter among the OCs was amusing and I liked seeing their reactions to learning that Takumi and Akira had been engaged for all this time. And one has to admire Hajime's chutzpah, if not his brain power, for suggesting that Akira cosplay...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Christmas story you mention on your profile.
Hallwings chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great fic, man. I enjoyed it.

I just have one question...how do you think Miyuki-san would react if she found out that Takumi and Akira were engaged to be married...
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
So cute I loved it sooo much. Can't wait to see what you write next! This is my all time favorite pairing for MaiHiME!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hahaha! I LOVE IT! Wonderful work, as always! Hugs and Kisses for you! *throws*
angelronin chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Another great story from you. Nice seeing that Takumi enjoying his birthday with his friends and especially Akira. It funny that everyone kind react to them being engage about four years and finding out Akira's family wealth. Well I enjoy the story.