Reviews for A Matter of Time
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Nice! But still, Peter's alive, Neal's alive, and the world goes on, but complete, because Burke and Caffrey is a team that, though tested, hold true...most of the time. When they're not being idiots. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Redo. That watch made Neal see possibilities, and gave him a chance to redo. I look forward to the outcome.
JD2747 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
This was a great story. I think all of us wonder about our lives and how things would/could be different if we were not here. Or, maybe wish we could change a decision made in anger, haste, or misunderstanding.
Good work!
5ngela chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Amazing, I am crying while reading your story. The friendships between Neal and Peter remind me much about the friendships between Mulder, Scully, and Skinner. So strong and beautiful. Please make another one like this. It is very inspiring. Actually I think it's not depressing since the ending is a happy one albet in alternate universe (than in the first chapter).
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Fantastic story. Got me pulled into its mystery full sail. Very interesting and good. So much emotion. Loved it!
Insanity Suits Me chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
OMG! this was amazing! Well it was kind of mind blowing a little at the third chapter, I lost track for a second; but thank god you didn't have anyone dead in the end... You didn't right? Or was the ending another AU? :P

Oh also are you by any chance a Stephen King fan? Cause this was as weird as his novels... Weird in a good way, you know... :P
Rude2 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Amazing story!

I usually only read slash but also love a good mystery.

One question: Was omitting information about the watch deliberate? Because A: it wasn't important or B: it was and there is a story about those 5 time pieces?
jayhe chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I loved it! Twisty, mindbending stories are my favoite.
kenziecaffrey chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
This story was great!
georgiamomma123 chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
I don't know I would call it depressing- definitely different than your usual, but on the other hand, thought prevoking and curious all at the same time. We can blame it all on the cold- I hope you are are better.
govgal chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
I was really getting worried that Peter was really dead, but I really like how you brought it together. It reminds menof the Christmas movie "Three Days" with Kristin Davis. Great Job!
HuffynDK chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
OOH, thank you for the happy ending. I'm warm and fuzzy. The ending made the sadder parts worth it. I like how they both took something away from the experience to remember. :) Love how they are friends again at the end. That is what I love about your stories they are a roller coaster of emotions with a good payoff. I also like Moz having talked to the suit.
morgo7kc chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
This story was great! loved the humerous ending, the last line was gold (or silver, if you prefer)
Kanarek13 chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
WOW! Thank you so much for writing this, yes, it was sad and gloomy, and yet it was perfect... Can't wait to read your next story :D
HuffynDK chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
This one has been a hard one for me to read. Its been painful and a death fic at this time of the year is torture for people for whom holidays arent a happy time. I can see this might not end up a death fic so happily am sticking to it - but look forward to some of your writing to be like it was before Point-Blank. You didn't seem so hard on Neal or so big on dysfunction in the relationship between the two. I loved the way you used to write them as family and best friends. I really miss the mood of caring and love that your older stories had between the main characters. Now the feeling is hurt, dysfunction, pain and Neal paying for his 'sins' ever since Point Blank aired. I hope soon the voodoo or the action hurt/whump where they work as a close and cohesive team will be making a comeback. Coming from a dysfunctional abusive past my heart aches for Neal having really no one because he isnt perfect. His mistakes thrown up in his face while the other person refuses often to look hard in a mirror and 'see the log in their own eye'. Please, more love and less anger and dysfunction soon. Would love a story where Peter wishes Neal out of his life and gets a mysterious visitor who decides to show Peter what life without the conman in it would be like and he really doesnt like what he sees but the mysterious man wont tell him what he needs to do to get Neal back. Please at least think about it. Theres a lot everywhere of the difference Peter has made in Neal's life. Surely the opposite must be true to and he must be getting something postive from Neal though anger might be temporarily blinding him to it. Would love to see what you could do with the idea. You do supernatural better then anyone I've seen.