Reviews for Under One Sky
g8res chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is...oh my God, this is absolutely beautiful. You need to keep writing more fan fictions, they're gorgeous.
AcidSquirrel chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was very good! I liked England's perspective of things.
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Yes, yes! That was truly wonderful and sweet and adorable. I love the comparisons to the four seasons, and England's bittersweet memories made me melt. And that last line was just perfect. Thank you, thank you so much for writing this.
Aoi-butterfly chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
It kinda brings tears to my eyes at the end. Very beautiful story. Keep up the good work :)
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ooooh, Artie, you poor baby. Adorable. Loved the imagry, it worked beautifully with each character.
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
QwQ *sniff* England! You're still a sexy, amazing, lovable Brit! DON'T YOU FORGET IT! *huggles Arthur*
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww my god that is so moving and sweet!
RahDamon chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was so beautiful and poetic!

I nearly cried at the end.
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow that was beautiful! I really can't find the right words to express how I've loved this fict. It is so very well written. I love how you compare the four of them to the four seasons. Everything is worded perfectly. You really are talented!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Gaaah I love this so much.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh, oh wow. This was poigant and sweet and all kinds of brilliant. Thanks so much!

-curledruler
light soceress chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
a very heart warming fic. i love the vivid detail you put into the story. I also love the bittersweet feel to it. I enjoy reading this fic. I hope you write more fics like this.
aile-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh my goodness, this really warms your heart in the beginning, but then its starts aching when you think of how England was so proud of them all and they left. I love how you compared them to the different seasons. I really started bawling when I read how England wants the four of them to walk hand in hand again. I also love how in the end you compared their voices to "mild heat from the fireplace," "first licks of the springtime sun," and "bright and handsome as the fireflies' flight." The descriptions were amazing, and the ending "They don't live under one roof anymore; this much is true. But they still live under one sky" is the best way to ending this one-shot and wraps up most, if not everything, England was thinking about.

This was wonderful, I'll be keeping an eye on your works more often now! You've also kept them in character, which is what some authors are struggling to do, but you did great! This was as awesome as Prussia, if not more!