Reviews for In The End
Brown Eyes Clara chapter 30 . 6/13
Lovely writing about Damon here, congratulations x
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 59 . 9/12/2013
OH WOW! Both stories are incredible amazing...

I'm sorry that a don't leave any kind of review in the first part of the story, but I was to engaged that I can even stop to made a comment...

I really enjoy reading both of the stories...
sharpie78 chapter 59 . 8/25/2013
This story was amazing! You are so creative in so many ways. Thank you so much for the time you put into this!
sharpie78 chapter 23 . 8/25/2013
One of my top five favorite songs ever and it was beyond perfect for this scene!
WitchMitzi chapter 59 . 9/26/2012
Awesome Sequel!
Nuitnoire chapter 59 . 4/15/2012
After having read both part of that story. I am sitting on my couch completely amazed. I have spend most of my day immersed in your world of TVD. You made it so real to me that i could SEE it. You made me feel everything, every emotions. This is one of my favorite. You are a very talented author. Pls keep writting.
ElenaxKatherine chapter 59 . 10/26/2011
Loved the whole story!
NewName.NewGame.Stillme2482 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
This chapter was epic. Talking Over Me was perfect. Just...great job.
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 59 . 7/20/2011
Haha! This chapter made me cry. I guess it's weird reading this and snapping out of the story, realizing I'm still human and I will have to die later on. It's quite an awakening. Amazing end to a fantastic series! I love all the songs you used & I just wanted to mention one last time what an incredible writer you are! :)
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 54 . 7/20/2011
OMFG! This was so fucking hillarious! )) You are my idol! Poor Stefan, always drawing blanks )) HAHAHA! OMG! I can just imagine that! God, he so fucking clueless! Way to go! Thanks for making Elena spell it out for him! Oh & by the way, I call bullshit when it comes to "Relax" being about dancing. There's a hell of a lot of things it can relate to but dancing? Nuh uh! Gosh, I loved this chapter!
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 34 . 7/20/2011
Since I read the previous John chapter, I had this weird feeling. I just can't picture John as a good guy. It may just be a preconceived notion from the TV show but ever since the very beginning there was something off with him... :S I don't know what to believe.

Great story anyway :D I love both the prequel & the sequel! They have me addicted :P
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
the second last part was the most hillarious part of the whole thing! )) gah, what a fuckawesome story! 3 you are soooo amazing & definitely one of my fave authors! :)
fashionista1988 chapter 59 . 6/27/2011
God I loved this story! It had Everything in it & more. Your writing style is amazing and I so enjoyed each chapter! I would try and fins time to read anywhere!

I really enjoyed the ending. It was beautiful & sentimental. It was perfect conslusion. I'd really love to see a O/S 50 years or so down the track, what everyone is up too etc etc.

Thanks for sharing your mind and story with us all. I can say it's one of my all time faves. :)

F xx
fashionista1988 chapter 54 . 6/27/2011
Your A/N made ne giggle... And your smut made me steamy! ;) lol!
fashionista1988 chapter 51 . 6/27/2011
I freaked out when Elena burst into light! I was not expecting it at all! I was like no! She can't die! But then I got really excited when she smiled! Can't wait to find out what happened! On to the next chapter I go!

X