Reviews for Hair
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I didn't know you wrote this! I love this so much. You do Hardison really well, and Eliot's dialogue is pitch perfect. "Damn it, Hardison!" Love love love it. Okay. One story down. I swear I will get through all of your stuff. And I'm following and favoriting you.

- Sarah
freeperson3968 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Soo funny! Loved it!
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great job! I just wonder why Parker took his phone...

And those beads... I think he was too lazy to get rid of them and his part of Cherokee or whatever Indian part in him has a share in all of that.
Parker Source chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
So good! I enjoy it quite a lot. Especially the brother vibe that came out, I could really see something like this transpiring on the show. Very entertaining. :)

-PS
newgirl16 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hey Stargirl-

The beads in Eliots hair are because of his native american heritage. he part cherokee, like me :)
Kae chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hey StarGirl5000! I think you did a great job for a first time fic on Leverage. You kept both men very in character which is not an easy thing to always do. As to your comment on the beads, Christian is of Native American heritage. The beads in the hair are used for many things in this culture. It can be as simple as paying honor to a special day in their life to honoring someone special in their life to paying honor to someone's memory. Christian is very proud of his heritage, if you've seen his video you might have noticed the word WAHYA on the back of his shirt which is Cherokee for WOLF, just as if you've noticed some of his necklaces and the braclets on his wrists are all his own, not wardrobe from the show. Please don't take this as my being snotty, I truly am not trying to be that way, I only want to try to explain that there was most likely a good reason for the beads to be in his hair. Again,m I really enjoyed your story and hope to see more of them in the future!
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ha, love it! Hardison and Eliot are my favorite characters, I just love their dialogue. You did a great job writing this short and, of course, I love Eliot's hair as well. Thanks for posting.