Reviews for Awkward Situations
jj chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
gotta love those akward moments they always happen to me thou I don't know anyone else who wound up in as many akward things as ive been throu... ok I take that back maybe I do they just handle it better than I do
jj chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
hahahaha that last part lol nice
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I did not expect this to be as funny and witty as it was but man! That was awesome. I loved it. :)
tegir chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was pretty good. Very well written. I could totally feel the tension between them and the sconce was a good visual indicator. I held my breath until the end, hoping... wishing it had said "and the door quickly slammed behind THEM!" Lol, too bad. But still, a great story :)
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
aaaahhh hahahaha that fantastic i hope theres more of this cause i bet id be great!
LundiWolf chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I laughed at the end of the story XD It was so awkward fic when they were talking about it. You wrote it really good!
anaer chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Lol. That's great.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i laughed SO hard XD
Imagination Knight chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hahahahahahahaha. It's so uncomfortable its funny. It was hard for me to read, for I couldn't stop laughing. My side it hurts. It is seriosly that funny. Thank you for writing this it has brightened my day. Keep up the good work. Until next time i bid you farewell.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
this one made me snicker repeatedly!
Kahuna Burger chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hee hee. Poor awkward Sokka. Poor cranky Zuko. Poor yaoi fangirls that he didn't say yes...