Reviews for Sarafina's Wish
Scartakafan chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
A masterpiece so well writen, it leaves the reader wanting more! Do you have any prequels or sequels to this story? We need more Takafina fanfics in this website ;)
King scar chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Make a part 2 please please please
Lyrics Amidala chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Boom, bada boom, bada boom boom boom! That is probably the uneven pounding of my heart as I read a story about a love struck Scar! Honestly, having Scar in love would have been so much more romantic in the movies! This is really good!
jojoberry chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
how sweet!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Beautiful
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I can only describe this with one word “EXCELENT”! Please continue with this story!
Sandan1992 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! THIS MEANS THAT SIMBA AND NALA ARE COUSINS! GROOOOOSSSSS! lol, just kidding. This was a nice little story. An interesting change in events. Unlike a lot of 'Bad-Scar to Good-Scar' stories, I really liked this. Your backstory was believeable and refreshingly brief summary of Saragina and Scar's history. Nice dialogue and good flowing description. The only minor issue I have is the line from the beginning:

"Hey Nala, let's go! Tojo, Chumvi, Tama, Malka, and Kula are waiting for us! We're going to play by the waterhole!"

It wasn't bad, but from a writer's point of view I don't see why you mentioned the other cubs if you weren't going to bring them up later. Maybe you had other motives or something, but I really don't care; it didn't take away from the plot or anything. Just a brief suggestionm is all. So yea, great story and everything!

-Ben