Reviews for Martyr's Requiem
DeAmonQuEen chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Great fic. Not really a star wars fan but I loved the mystery and drama you put in this fic. Plus you used Balthier as the main character. I loved how you connected his presence in the entire story that coincides with the original version. Great job!
The Giant Daifuku chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
This was really ambiguous, and I was depressed... It was rather quick, I mean, you were going, going, and BAM! Hello, there! Poor Balthier is pale and cold... and tortured... which is what we do best :D.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
It looks like Balthier's mental issues will continue in the sequel.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Looks like Balthier still needs to solve his many issues.
The Giant Daifuku chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
A little concerned that Balthier's going cold... I thought Blaster pistols were lasers too, but can't have Balthier murdering poor Stormtroopers... I'm really liking the parallels you're putting in here, and it makes sense why Balthier is sort of welcoming the dark side now. mmm... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
The Giant Daifuku chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
You got it out! It won't be the last thing you do! It seems that Balthier and Starkiller are both having their own issues here, but I am surprised that Leia can't pacify Balthier at all. You'd think her resemblance to Ashe might make him feel better, not worse, but I can see it both ways. How long has he been in the star wars universe now? Months? I bet everyone in Ivalice is freaking out. Vaan, this is your fault. When Kota said, "he's your hero," I totally thought, "SNOWWWWW".
Riku Uzumaki chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
It looks like Balthier's identity crisis is only getting worse, and is drifting a little too close to the dark side because of it.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Drunk Kota is always funny.
The Giant Daifuku chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
It would've been funny if Starkiller fell when Balthier grabbed his ankle. There's nothing wrong with the chapter; sorry about your headache; drink some water and take a nap. WOOKIES! I dislike wookies. They are like giant men wrapped in a shag carpet. On the other hand, there are a lot of parallels between Ashe and Leia... wonder how Balthier would feel about that.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
I'm going to guess that the delay was caused by exams/finals. How do I know this? That's because I finished my Mid-Term exams a few days ago. Ugh... I HATE economics, but it's all behind me now.
The Giant Daifuku chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Wah, it's out! Sorry to hear about school and your... other things... Balthier seems rather angsty and grudgy... in fact, I would venture to say he is having a power romance with Ashe. What an evil plan, to steer the ship into a star and kill everyone on board... I like your use of diction in this, using "warped into a sneer" instead of "turned into a sneer" and you used a very interesting descriptor: "his blood seemed to cool". That cannot bode well... and talk about a new meaning of "cold blooded murder."
Riku Uzumaki chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
And part 2 of the story begins...
The Giant Daifuku chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Dun dun dun... Hee hee, isn't Balthier going to be surprised! I think (keyword, think) I know what is happening... Ai, sorry about your computer. You could just copy and paste the files off though, right? I know it would be a pain, but they are at least not permanantly gone. Aiya... I don't really know how to cheer you up, I'm sorry, Tango-chan... :(
Riku Uzumaki chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Interesting crossover...
The Giant Daifuku chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
O_O The last bit was really creepy. I wouldn't say it was confusing, but it tossed me for a loop and surprised me for a minute. This is actually turning out to be a kind of scary story. Normally it's really easy to predict what will happen in stories like these, but even though I have a general idea of what happens in TFU, this turning out harder to guess than usual- NICE JOB! I did not expect him to be caught by Vader, so how is he going to get out of this mess now?