Reviews for Spira's Revenge
Karu chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
Honestly I'm not one to normally leave a review but I feel I have to with this.
I first discovered your work almost 3 years ago, when I read through your FFX series. And I was completely hooked, I absolutely adored it. You've got the characters pretty much perfect, and the setting and everything.

I came back to the series last week when it popped back into my mind and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it a second time around.

The idea of spira being a ship is pure genius.

No doubt I'll be back again soon to read this series again.
PenumbraTheWolf chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
You're amazing, this is amazing... EVERY Final Fantasy X/X-2 fanfics you've written were absolutely amazing! Yes, this means I have read all of them, and now I am finally going to have a say with all of them right here! ... If I can still remember it all. D:

'Spira's Dream', I love how it was as if we were reviewing of what happened during the actual events of FFX-2, how they get to visit every common places in Spira with Tidus asking questions & all, and to see his interactions with everybody else, especially to those he hadn't met yet. Also, we even got into several more details of the events in 'Neogenesis'! I think this was one of the reasons that got me to read that one!

'Spira's Sphere', here they try & settle down in life with Tidus, but he, especially almost everybody in Spira, were disturbed about not knowing his past, yet he felt somewhat familiar with some of the things he was doing. Of course, despite their similar appearances, I mean why didn't I think he may have had a connection with Shuyin? And... I'm still not sure if it was this volume or the first where we learn about Spira being a ship, and that there was actually a person known as 'Spira' guarding this ship... under Bevelle! Man was I shocked! And this was when I clearly underestimated your thinking & creativity skills!

'Neogenesis', was what I actually wasn't looking forward to reading, only to eventually becoming my most favorite one out of all the volumes! I think it's because there was never a lot in the game that was shown in the past, and it's got so many of your own thoughts & ideas of what really happened then. The whole drama & culminate scenes involving Shuyin with his friends & family, the events of the Machina War between Bevelle & Zanarkand, the creation of Tidus, and many of the actual events of FFX and FFX-2 was extremely powerful that it's gotten me almost to the point of tears and many strong feels of nostalgia. Such wonderful moments! 3

Lastly, 'Spira's Revenge', I always wondered it was called that. I suppose the title may be obvious to you, but I wasn't so sure anymore because I already knew how unpredictable you can be! Lol! But all I knew was that this one was gonna have a 'dark' feeling to it and it was... right when Spira was falling apart! We've really learned quite a lot from this one too, haven't we? Oh and at this end, I almost cried too. I didn't expect Tidus's houseboat! I could just imagine if I were in his shoes with my own personality, I wouldn't be able to control myself! xD

Other few things I also want to add, that if you ask me which OC was my most favorite, it would be Kaila, because I've grown to love her in the third volume, especially when you had her more involved throughout the story! I was kinda hoping the main characters to have interactions with more NPCs in the game like Lucil, Elma, Maroda, Pacce, (maybe one of the two determined survived crusaders, Luzzu or Gatta, to ensure we know their fate, since neither appeared in FFX-2) etc., but I guess meeting all of them would make the story unrealistic in some way and hey, it's nice knowing many of them were mentioned at least. :P

Again, you're truly amazing. You're a very talented writer. I am going to miss reading your works for awhile. Thank you so much for allowing me to experience the long journey as Square Enix did. I hadn't played FFX in years, so I've been missing it so. You're the best!

Someone give this writer a strawberry candy! :P
DMS44 chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
Reading this series was an incredible ride. One day, I hope you have more stories to tell in this world you've improved. What you have produced will stand the test of time, and deserves the heaps of recommendations that brought me here to read it. It's canon, in my head, from the marathon two days that I could not stop reading them, forever forth.

You have a real gift for capturing the unique voice of each character. From Tidus' cheery optimism to Yuna's pure, wonderful openness, to Rikku's fun, humorous exuberance, I could see these adventures play out in my head. Just exquisite.

I'll consider the day you return to write about Spira, if it comes, to be a happy one indeed.
Thank you for the journey!
ElNegro85 chapter 27 . 1/2/2014
As far as I'm concerned this is completely canon. One of the most satisfying and yet believable stories/sagas I've ever encountered. Thanks for the amazing ride!
Zarina3908 chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
Ohmygoodnessthecutenessfactorisaboutokillme! *gasp* I don't know what I'm gonna do now that I finished reading this series. This had me in serious tears, serious laughter, and about to tear my hair out, but it was continually entertaining. However I have to say that I always shipped Rikku and Gippal and Paine and Barali. But das okay cuz dis wuz amazin! Also, I think my absolute favorite part was when Tidus came back and nobody realized that he was real for a few seconds. I thought it was absolutley hilarious. I'm sure you've heard all of this before though, so I'll stop ranting and go to bed like the rest of the world so I'm not a zombie tomorrow!
Zarina3908 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Dun-dun-duuuu! I knew it! I knew it was Koji! And that name looks incredibly strange with an exclimation point.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
You set the bar in the heavens with the amount of sheer quality of work in this fanfic. Enjoyable the entire read! MORE! (TEEHEE)
GoldenDragon326 chapter 27 . 3/2/2012
Yay. .

Though it would be interesting to see the story continued, this isn't a bad spot to leave it off at.

And, somehow, I just knew that Earth would be in ruins, its people long gone.

I had a few moments there that I was afraid that you'd leave Tidus as an aeon, and only have he and Yuna really re-unite in the afterlife. Glad it ended up like this though. .

I've enjoyed your stories, though I haven't read Neogenesis, it didn't appeal to me as much as finishing the trilogy did; maybe I'll go check it out later.

Yugito Kurosaki chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
love it :]
Wintermoth chapter 27 . 12/13/2011
Alright. Now that I've read through the whole thing...you get a proper review.

I loved the saga - plain and simple. I copied chapters onto microsoft word docs so I could read them while I at school without screwing with proxies. You kept the characters pretty darn cannon (still a fan of GippalxRikku, though). You got me to love/hate the characters. I laughed my ass off at parts - to the point where I nearly got busted reading late, mind you. Tisu is adorkable, kthanks.

The whole deal with Earth was a little hard to grasp - simply because I've always believed each Final Fantasy world to be a sentient planet in its own right, not connected to Earth except with the names Terra and Gaia - plus the Spira-is-a-ship was a bit O,o but still believable enough.

I love Ghiki. I am now leveling up Rikku as a Trainer - though Cloister 81 in the Via Infinito might not be the best place to start said training - just so I can see the darned monkey :P

Now to read Neogenisis...

Alright, as I said, I loved the saga. One of the best damn Final Fantasy X stories I've read! So glad I clicked on it. :) Now for a second, I am going to be an lolcat: I can has moar sequels? o.o

~ Moon
Wintermoth chapter 26 . 12/13/2011
I am in the lobby of a building that is a hotspot for the arts and events in my city. There are parties going on in the rooms around me and grownups are chatting nearby. I had to shove my gloves into my mouth so I wouldn't disturb any of them without my laughing. X3
Wintermoth chapter 20 . 12/12/2011
TIDUS?1
Wintermoth chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
o_o KOJI! Y U NO STAY GOOD GUY!
Wintermoth chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
Ah, the return of the Monkey Menace... keehee...
Wintermoth chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Shinra...harnessing energy from the life stream...oh god. Final Fantasy VII anyone?