Reviews for Flames of Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
i am reviewing i like this story
dina chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
Dude i came her for shadaze, i got sooooooooooooo much more OMG it rocks :3
Guest chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
Awesome story dude you could right a sequel
DarkWingedAngel8 chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
ok, i just finished reading the story! i really love the end... although i kinda find the fall of Vulgar to be very fast... i know battle scenes are hard to write but... i would've enjoyed reading some fight scenes
one more thing... i'm a weird person and i love tragedy so i kinda hoped for some tragedy in the story... maybe one of the main characters to die... or a sad scene where blaze was out and shadow fighting to get her back or anything sad to move my emotions...
but mainly, i loved the story and i'm surely gonna read more of your work :D
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Hmm, as I said...a bit of a questionable ending, but also not too bad. ;) I'm interested to see your revised version and await the time that you begin. I'm looking forward to it.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
Sorry I never got to review for the last few chapters, so I'll do it now to give you an even 100. But anyway, this one was pretty good, not many mistakes as far as I could tell...plus I did enjoy Vulgar finally dying. XD
Mangoes of light chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
Please please please continue the story add a few touches even one chapter if you must or even just an authors note! Please I have some ideas for the next chapter. So please just here me out I'm a writter so here's my suggestion. Shadow and Blaze combine the kingdomes into one they could have a kid and so forth. But its just a suggestion. Consider it you could get some reviews and what is the name of your new story?
PoppyKat chapter 29 . 10/29/2012
NNNOOOoooOOOOOOOooooOO!

Seriously?! THAT is the ending, like, "oh, I black out, die, get rejected, randomly explode everything - but only me and my friends survive by pure totally uncalled for luck, then Shadow carries me."
Not even a kiss or ANYTHING?! I was reeeally anticipating the ending. This was not at all what I hoped for. So I'm gunna add something on the end at the last line, before the '...' :wrapping me in a relied, passionate kiss.
There! Now it can be put under romantic! ;D
rachel chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
what the hell! that's it! I am so mad right now! why is it only that? why is it over!? are you seriously dine with this story!? WHAT THE HELL! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Excuse my behavior. I am only 11/12. Sorry, the story was just too interesting!
rachel chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
I love It!
rachel chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
that just sucks to death
an ormas resfgr chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
that's gotta suck, man
TheWhyteRabbyt chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
I cannot BELIEVe that is the ending!
Okay... This story was awesome. Normally I don't go for AUs, but this one grabbed me. I was so into it, even with the barely there romance between Shadow an Blaze. It was exciting and creative and I had big expectations for the ending. What we the readers received however, practically crushes everything this story stood for. They enter the castle, and then it's like a giant magnet pulled us to "The End" before we could even register what happened. I'm so disappointed. If I were you, out of respect for your fans, I would write a replacement ending and re-upload.
I wish you you luck!
Jenixy JMV chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
omg first chapter Awesome!
Lacy Martinez chapter 29 . 7/29/2012
I think Blaze is the coolest. I love your story and you so made me cry when Vinson died. Please tell me on facebook that you will make a sequel.