Reviews for Flames of Darkness
Rainclaw chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
I sense some Shadaze in the next chapter! :)

your reaching the climax, and everything is set up very nicely. If I had an account I would follow this story but... Yeah...

anyways keep up the great work, and good luck on your stories!

Rainclaw

* may starclan light your path*
Silhouette the Daemon-Wolf chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
Heya, Im back to review again!

Ok sorry for getting right to it, but it ws annoying me... you've put the chapter up as 23 and not 22, sorry couldnt help but notice .

Nice development in Blaze you have. I can almost physically see her emotions when Shadow grabs her to halt her movements.

Not bad with the order giving Blaze! hehe it seems everyone is in agreement with her, maybe because they are unsure of what to do themselves, and are looking for someone to guide them.

I loved the little bit of Amy still showing through in this chapter, shes still after Sonic even while all this is going on.

Anyway in all a good chapter, and update soon plz I wanna see action!
Penny ToughGirl chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
i felt soooooooo bad for Blaze when i saw that the bodies at the funeral would cremated. i mean, seriously, how ironic is that?
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
Awwwww, that was cute. ;) That was a good scene with Vincent, it was definitely a good idea. :) I hope you update again soon.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Hmm, you did fairly well in describing what they were good at and what they were some what poor with. But I did notice that you were somewhat repetitive with a few things. Other then that this was fine, and I'm looking forward to your romance part and the great battle. ;)
Rainclaw chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
aww... Lol cute! Luv it! Great job!

good luck on your story!

Rainclaw
Zebsolo chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Down with vulgar
DarkWingedAngel8 chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
awww... that was so sweet and kinda sad... i liked it...
zebsolo chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
Gun blade yay

Awesome story so far by the way
Zebsolo chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
Darkness isn't evil

I'm reading the whole fanfic and I dint review until the end normally but I had to say other than that the story is awesome
Ananymos chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING I forgot to say last time that other than the stuff I commented on the story is awesome!
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
That was funny with knocking Scourge into the mud and hitting him with the suction cup spear. This was a good chapter too, I didn't really have any problems, but I kind of laugh when you said that Shadow was one of the heaviest of them. XD I hope you update again soon. ;)
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
He he, the part of waking them up was just about perfect and that last bit between Scourge and Blaze was funny. But that the whole thing with Shadow 'knowing better then to disobey her' that's a bit iffy. He doesn't have much reason to listen to her other then the fact that their somewhat friends and that they're working together to defeat the tyrant, so its a little bit redundant. But good chapter otherwise.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 17 . 5/19/2011
This was another really good chapter, Tikal's heart to heart talk with Blaze was really good. And so was Shadow's. ;)
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
Sorry I missed so many updates, I'll review for each chapter I missed. ;) I really liked this chapter, it was perfect in my opinion, very descriptive and with just the right amount of sadness and sorrow with the characters to be realistic. And the song was indeed perfect for it, great job. :)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »