Reviews for Wildcats: an alternate version
Ai chapter 4 . 10/30
Been looking for good WildCATS fic and yours is giving it to me quite nicely. I don't know why this has very few reviews; you deserve more. It's so well written! I love how you write Grifter-his lines are so in character. And the Grifter/Zealot tension is just FANTASTIC. Can't wait to read the rest!
Where's the rest? I'd like to see how it goes
Diddy Kong chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Hope you pick back up with this. I just went back and watched the TV series for the first time in a while and looked for some fanfiction to read. You are capturing the characters well.
Varedna chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Unfortunately I have problems with internet connection lately and I can't check ff net often. More glad I am that when I finally did I found this story updated. Again I love the way yore portraing the characters and relationships between them. Keep up with a good job and I hope that when I drop here again I will find the next chapter.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
I am enjoying this.

I've read some IMAGE/WILDSTORM comics. I own a few WILDCATS stories, I can tell you have captured tne universe quite well, even if its a retelling.

There aren't that many action packed stories in that universe here, so thank you!
Varedna chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
What can I say except another excellent chapter? I really love this story. You’re not simply retelling comic book events but you’re adding a “background view” to it, which I like very much. I must admit that although I love Wild C.A.T.S, especially Zealot and Grifter, I know them very briefly - only from comics that were published in my country (only 6 or 8 issues) and from the old cartoon series. That’s why sometimes I wonder what is actual common knowledge and where you’re allow yourself to some “artistic freedom”. For example I don’t know much about Savant and even if I realize that she and Z are different it was nice to see more o her personality. It was also a very nice touch that she was the one to made Zealot start questioning herself and the motives between her and Grifters relationship. Savant as her sister really would know how to get under Z’s skin and she did just that. Masterpiece. As for Zealot’s reaction sometimes I think that somebody should literally bit some sense into that woman. She is so stubbornly focused at her task that sometimes I think she was brainwashed. She won’t let her guard down even for a second and not only she won’t admit to have some feelings for Cole, but she won’t let herself to admit that she MIGHT have any feelings at all. And now she chose the easiest and the worst possible solution: to get rid of any doubt she’ll get rid of Cole. I can only guess that he must feel like a piece of trash now. Used and left behind. I can’t wait to see what’s in the store for them now. Keep up with a great job.

Varedna chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Yes you really deserve a decent review and I feel sorry that I haven’t done that earlier. Especially that you owe me one sleepless night because when I stared I just had to finish. And read the Z/G one shot you’ve done earlier. What else can I say except that now I’m checking everyday if there’s new chapter already ;) I’m simply loving it. It’s almost impossible to find any Wild C.A.T.S story, not to mention Z/G story, not to mention a very good one and you’ve just done it. It has everything: rich plot and a good balance between action, drama and romance. What I’m hoping to see more is some Zealot point of view but I think I just may get what I want. Ok now I could say more about how brilliant your story is but I’ll just say keep up the good work. And I will still check everyday a comic section to see if the new chapter is up.