Reviews for Blood That Flows
Ryuuohjin chapter 336 . 2/4
Great story, I really liked it.

Took me awhile too read it in one sitting but, I have to say in my personal oppion, the last arc felt little lacklustre. While start and the end was good, it like nothing much really happend in between.

But maybe just me, other it was great.
nolanv3 chapter 336 . 12/5/2017
Incredible story! I love it! I hope the next will be soon!
Dragolord09 chapter 335 . 10/12/2017
When Balmung made its reappearance I started hearing Shugoshin: The Guardian this time. On that note, what exactly did Corona do when she rebuilt Balmung, tap into Mazinger ZERO or something?!
Dragolord09 chapter 332 . 10/12/2017
I have to admit, I started hearing Kanjite Knight around the point where Balmung figured out how to perform its version of Breast Fire.
R3qu13m0f50ul5 chapter 336 . 9/9/2017
Am I the only one really concerned about what levi's new "toy" is?
idea.getthe chapter 336 . 9/9/2017
Finally this arc is finish. Though... when i reread this story... yeah. Reread from chapter 1. For the 5th time. This story is lacking romance in these few latest arc. It was lovely reading about lina love life with her new and old love and how do y
The slayer verse character found their love. But nanoha generation love story isnt progressing much after reinforce story when they grow up. Wish to see more of nanoha fate and yuuno story. Been a fan since "day in the life"
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 336 . 9/9/2017
SO Corona is going to be part of the Takamachi family now, looking forward to what the next arc will be! :)
Resisting the Borg chapter 336 . 9/9/2017
Cllliiiiifff-hangaaaaah! (musical note)
Tohka Yatogami chapter 335 . 9/9/2017
During the chapter Corona brought her army, I went back and checked to see if Corona's body had ever been found.

That's when I was 90% sure that this trope was in play. I'm glad Rio's still alive, I was honestly worried that you might have actually killed her off.
Guest chapter 335 . 9/9/2017
Finally this arc ended and on a good note too, will you continue with the vivid story line or will you move on to another arc, and will Goliath come back he's cool.
jgkitarel chapter 335 . 9/9/2017
Nice. Took you awhile, but nice. Honestly, saw Rio still being alive coming, for the same reasons you stated. And Corona is going to need some serious work and help after all this, considering that she was marinating in Death Fog's power courtesy of Gram.

I foresee her developing a very pathological hatred of Mazoku, and also a phobia of them.
Apex85 chapter 335 . 9/9/2017
Yep, that's how I thought it would go.
idea.getthe chapter 334 . 9/2/2017
Wow. Quite the clift hanger from you in quite a while. Good job.
Missingnoleader chapter 333 . 8/29/2017
Okay despair has been haulted! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time!
idea.getthe chapter 333 . 8/28/2017