Reviews for Blood That Flows
I guess pubertys too fast for Vita, maybe she's got hormone imbalance or something
Wow he's the accidental hero.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 293 . 11/20
Old maid? Seeing as how the people she's related to somehow STILL look VERY young odds are the "old maid" part won't be noticable.

I mean seriously in canon look at Shiro and Momoko do they look like they're in their thirties!?
'Dammit, just why do you have to be my sister?'

Pretty funny seeing as they're not biologically related and I kinda count Yuuno as their unofficially adopted brother to be honest
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 104 . 11/19
Puberty...yeah you'll notice some weird things occurring
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 327 . 11/19
Is this a dead fic?
Even if they're not biologically family I think Yuuno's part of the family already
yukicrewger2 chapter 28 . 11/13
*falls over laughing, clutching his sides*
yukicrewger2 chapter 25 . 11/13
*falls over laughing* leave it to the author to have a Tsundere Arf crushing on him
yukicrewger2 chapter 1 . 11/13
I noticed first when Nanoha got Lina's laugh
puberty chapter 28 . 11/10
It hurts doesn't it
Apex85 chapter 324 . 6/18
Really hope Arashi and Ixpellia grow up soon, they're so cute as a couple. BTW, how old are they right now?
Apex85 chapter 292 . 6/17
"Waah, I'm not like Yuuno!"

..What's wrong with being an arcaheologist with awesome powers bestowed by a god and having 3 beautiful girlfriends at the same time?
Apex85 chapter 191 . 6/15
Fate really has no room to complain considering that she DESIGNED her armor to be like that.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 199 . 5/31
You managed to write Precia and Graham in a likable manner, wising up to your mistakes and fessing up to them helps.