Reviews for Blood That Flows
Mooniecat chapter 1 . 3/6
It was a nice if occasionally crackly ride. Thank you.
idea.getthe chapter 337 . 3/5
wow. cant believe this story continue. at least you see it to the end. still. great job
engkeat.goh chapter 337 . 3/5
I only interest in Yuuno harem or sex scene.
DeraldSny chapter 337 . 3/5
Well, it was one heck of a story regardless. Never did read through the whole thing, but I enjoyed what I did manage to get through.
Spica75 chapter 337 . 3/4
Forgiven you are, surprised i am not.
The story lost momentum quite a lot of chapters back, though i cannot say when or why. I agree on the movies, and the later releases, definitely not up to the earlier "feel".

Thanks for the update, enddate, postdate, whatever to call it.

Eh, maybe i'll reread the first 50 chapters or so sometime. :)
It WAS a very fun crossover regardless anything else.
Requiem D chapter 337 . 3/4
It's sad to hear this but it is as you said unfortunately expected. Thank you for the closure though most long hiatus stories don't even get that. This was and still is one of my favorite stories on the site that I reread multiple times and one of the few Slayers stories that felt like the series to me. So once again thank you for the memories. I know you would have probably posted it if you remembered but what was your plan for that prophecy of the borders shattering? Also do you have any plans for Dance With the Devil?
NexusPrime42 chapter 337 . 3/4
This was the longest story that you have ever made and not sure if you are fully leaving the Nanoha franchise in general but at least this story's arc has concluded and it's enough for me. I'm curious on your future stories.
mega1987 chapter 337 . 3/4
time to re-read everything and enjoy the story than made nanya into a machine. XD

too bad it's didnt got finished completely... but it's a blast to read about one of the earliest magical nuker having a magical nuking kid in stun setting. XD
Takeshi Yamato chapter 337 . 3/4
So... Cypha is Archer to Signum's Shirou Emiya. Okay then.

And LOL at Jail and Uno pulling the Kamina/Yoko looks.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 337 . 3/4
Sad to see that this story won't be continued, but I enjoyed what you have written so far and was at least glad you finished off the last arc before deciding to discontinue. I'll still enjoy reading your other stories that you are currently working on, and look forward to other stories you decide to write in the future :)
Broko chapter 336 . 3/1
This was a good story.
SmbdyOrOthr chapter 336 . 6/4/2020
Well, it took me a while, but I have finished reading it all. I'm glad I did this in chunks, cause HOO-BOY was it LONG. This whole thing made me realize something about the Nanoha series: I forgot so much of it! It occurred to me that the last time I saw any of the animes was back when Youtube still allowed fansubs. I'm not even sure if Vivid had started yet. Same with Slayers Revolution.
But seriously, I really do like the way you used stuff from as many sources as you could. I really wish I could get the Slayers novels in english, they're so different from the animes.
Yuno was a very underused character wasn't he? Did he ever even get mentioned A's?
I'm really not very good at putting my thoughts into words, so sorry if all this seems disorderly, but I enjoyed all of it. Even the "dark" parts.
SmbdyOrOthr chapter 73 . 4/11/2020
So, this chapter was posted in 2011 right? I think this was the newest chapter back when I read it, and I have to say that scene with Xellos and Sirius is something that I was able to remember almost word for word. The concept of it was something I felt was creative and logical for the whole 'emotivore" concept of the mazoku, and I still think it is years later.
It's been interesting reading through this again, I don't think I ever got to chapter 100 for whatever reason, so I'm looking forward to whatever is coming next, even though the fic has been dead for years.
KJacket chapter 336 . 4/26/2019
Thanks for the story! Enjoyed half of it, the overarching "truly evil villains" were meh for me, had ups and downs but kudos for sticking to such a long story. Liked the spin on events and the sprinkle of humor throughout.
KJacket chapter 293 . 4/25/2019
Fun relaxing times are great! It's a nice change of pace.