Reviews for Blood That Flows
valguienmas chapter 8 . 9/20
Ok... As much as I luke more the MSLN world over Lina's, I must admit that ypur reasoning is solid. Lina's magic is way stronger in comparison to the start of the Mavical Girl setting, but I hope that changes as the story moves forward. I mean, an OP, solve all character is never fun without conflict of aome kind. Just look at Ains and Saitama.

I also admit that I thought you would make a "all is solved by the newcomer because reasons!" Kind of read, but then Alicia stayed death. Yeah, someone else made you took that decision, but that doesn't change the fact that you can be reasonable. Also, the fact Pressia was healed as a byproduct was a nice touch. Let's see how that develops.

Also, also, I ok with keeping up with this story, amd as I have seen the time given to it, I can comfortably say that you are very passionate, or at the very least committed to writing this. But there better be some NanoFate in the future! As badass as Yuno may be (I also admit he was wasted on later season), I prefer my bad ass Magical Girls with each other.

Yeah, is your story, but I can dream.

Adios.
sondowth chapter 84 . 7/28
You should see Pretty Cure magic. Most of them only use it to transform and for finishers.
Ryuuohjin chapter 335 . 7/28
Will you do the Slayers Evolution Arc?
RoseBloodmane chapter 3 . 3/28
Sigh well the story is alright I still don't like the idea of her mother getting between fights and Why didn't Nanoha blow up at her mother for not telling her the truth to begin with? She should have been upset at her mother for one not telling her and for two for interfering regardless. The whole fight between Nanoha and Fate is what made them friends and stronger in the first place.

Don't get me wrong Story is great and all, but I still would prefer Fate and Nanoha to fight through out the story.
sondowth chapter 80 . 3/22
I want to ask you something
sondowth chapter 5 . 2/22
Have you heard of the first Pretty Cure anime, Lima.
Ryuuohjin chapter 336 . 2/4
Great story, I really liked it.

Took me awhile too read it in one sitting but, I have to say in my personal oppion, the last arc felt little lacklustre. While start and the end was good, it like nothing much really happend in between.

But maybe just me, other it was great.
nolanv3 chapter 336 . 12/5/2017
Incredible story! I love it! I hope the next will be soon!
Dragolord09 chapter 335 . 10/12/2017
When Balmung made its reappearance I started hearing Shugoshin: The Guardian this time. On that note, what exactly did Corona do when she rebuilt Balmung, tap into Mazinger ZERO or something?!
Dragolord09 chapter 332 . 10/12/2017
I have to admit, I started hearing Kanjite Knight around the point where Balmung figured out how to perform its version of Breast Fire.
R3qu13m0f50ul5 chapter 336 . 9/9/2017
Am I the only one really concerned about what levi's new "toy" is?
idea.getthe chapter 336 . 9/9/2017
Finally this arc is finish. Though... when i reread this story... yeah. Reread from chapter 1. For the 5th time. This story is lacking romance in these few latest arc. It was lovely reading about lina love life with her new and old love and how do y
The slayer verse character found their love. But nanoha generation love story isnt progressing much after reinforce story when they grow up. Wish to see more of nanoha fate and yuuno story. Been a fan since "day in the life"
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 336 . 9/9/2017
SO Corona is going to be part of the Takamachi family now, looking forward to what the next arc will be! :)
Resisting the Borg chapter 336 . 9/9/2017
Cllliiiiifff-hangaaaaah! (musical note)
Tohka Yatogami chapter 335 . 9/9/2017
During the chapter Corona brought her army, I went back and checked to see if Corona's body had ever been found.

That's when I was 90% sure that this trope was in play. I'm glad Rio's still alive, I was honestly worried that you might have actually killed her off.