Reviews for Blood That Flows
Firehawk242 chapter 37 . 5/12
So Nanoha has a Varia Suit that runs on chaos magic? Bitchin'. I want one. No, I want two.
soul puker chapter 303 . 5/9
ahh where to start... I think this is the best nanoha fanfic (albeit a xover one, I barely know slayers) that I ever read, your characterization not too ooc, you put yuuno in the spotlight and even if nanoha was one of the yuri/shoujo ai genre that I actually liked, I like it more when you make the female character bisexual.
another element that you show are the family, by god it's one of wasted aspect/least touch upon in canon and fanfic, the family relationship are beautifully written (parents, sons, daughters, siblings, grandparents heck even great grandparents, adopted or biological, clone or natural), I'm surprised you're not using 'family' as your genre.
please keep up your good job.
Apex85 chapter 155 . 4/19
Didn't think it was possible to have a nosebleed and laugh at the same time.

Damn these two are so damn lucky.
The 10th Wand chapter 25 . 4/16
XD great omake
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 4/15
Other than Yuuno actually having a bigger role I gotta say its nice to see a story where the parents are actively involved.
DragonBlade00 chapter 311 . 3/24
Lost track of things in this story. It sounded kind of awesome at frist but man some out of nowhere deaths and mind control threw me off. Still love the story if I can ever get past some of the things you put in here.
moon so bright chapter 48 . 2/6
Is Arf there?
moon so bright chapter 47 . 2/6
Poor Chrono - you have been introduced from the traumas of puberty.
moon so bright chapter 42 . 2/6
Nice.
moon so bright chapter 35 . 2/6
Poor Xellos.
moon so bright chapter 33 . 2/6
I love that! Go White Devil, eh?