Reviews for Blood That Flows
TehShadowKitten chapter 54 . 12/31/2016
you know I love your story and am impressed with how many chapters and words count you have gotten to but at the same time i have read this 4 times an never got past chapter 54 o.o all ways end up taking a break an forgetting where i am up to and end up rereading to this point only to repeat the process lol kinda sad :s make me wonder if its better to do one big story or to break it up in to multiple story's O.o interesting to ponder on lol.
Greatazuredragon chapter 330 . 12/29/2016
Nice chapter, good work.
JK chapter 330 . 12/27/2016
It lives!

I'm really happy to see this continue. I was starting to fear that it was dead.
idea.getthe chapter 330 . 12/26/2016
Yep. It's been too long.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 330 . 12/26/2016
Whoa it's been long since this story was last updated. Glad to see a chapter! Looking forward to seeing what happens next :)
Neptunia-NextGen-Extreme chapter 330 . 12/26/2016
Oh boy, I wonder what Corona's about to pull?

So we're nearing the end now huh? There's still a lot of questions to be answered so I hope we get them, like if Rio's actually dead considering I re-read the chapter she was 'killed' in and noticed no one actually saw the body.

And considering you mentioned Jormungandr and a few other creatures that have specific animals mentioned, I get the feeling we're about to see an attack of the Norse monsters coming up... *gulps* looks like things are gonna get hectic.
ZERO chapter 329 . 12/11/2016
When's chapter Twenty-Six?
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
Ah, yes. The Period. Proof that if there is a god, it's not a just or merciful one.
Guest chapter 329 . 4/23/2016
If I had to compare Nanoha and Arashi in chaos mode I'd say that Nanoha is ironically closer to a mazoku while Arashi is closer to a shinzoku based on how they tend to use the power of LoN.
JK chapter 329 . 4/22/2016
It's great to see that this is still alive!
idea.getthe chapter 329 . 4/20/2016
We'll,I can see improvement to combat scene... It was become better back. But seriously. I hope this arc finish soon and focus on the huckebein story. More epic fight. There is just something about give that ticks me off.
Resisting the Borg chapter 329 . 4/20/2016
It's nice to see this going again. The fights were good, and I look forward to seeing how the Corona situation will be resolved.
MisterSP chapter 329 . 4/20/2016
In regards to Ixpellia: in Japanese, King Regnant and Queen Regnant use the same word. The same is true of Emperor/Empress as well. So, Arturia isn't called King because she lied about her gender - the Japanese would use the same word either way. So, unless you're making something up about the Belkan language, Ixy would still be King after she gets married, it's just that English and Japanese do not work the same way.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 329 . 4/20/2016
Yay update! Can't wait for more :3
Gx hero chapter 328 . 4/18/2016
I am glad. Nothing worse than an unfinished story.

perhapse writing side stories may jump start it.

Still glad to know it is still going