Reviews for The Dream
BleedingHeartsBeFree chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh my god this is hilarious!
ellen chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i think i just passed out from laughing so hard
Oustiti chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This calls for a sequel! Gimme more.
Elisima chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
haha, really really funny! I loved Davids reaction hah, awesome!:)
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh god, why so halarious! XDDDDDDD I love David's reaction! Poor Wes... but not really, because it's just one of those things where you can't help but dream about making out with Kurt :P
punkballet chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was AWESOME!
Going.Going.It's Gone chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was epically funny and I loved the whole thing, but my favourite line, for some reason, without a doubt had to be :D

Bastard couldn't even talk, he was laughing so hard.

It just made me lol repeatedly :D
BonesGurl81 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was amazingly amazing, wonderfully wonderful, and greatly great. I love this times infinity.
Ammodytus chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Yeah, never.

*joins David in a fit of laughter*
Sarahrose660 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is epically funny. I was literally laughing all the way though this, except for the dream, which was actually kind of hot. Thanks for a great read!
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh my gosh, this was stinking amazing. So cracky and wonderful, loved it beyong belief.

The ending was PERFECTION embodied:) Seriously.

Great job!

Squid
Noxiem chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very cute/sexy chapter. Kind of wish the dream would have been a bit more graphic but it was great nonetheless. I sincerely hope you write a Klaine fic soon! possessive!Blaine sounds very hot!
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
For the love of all that is UNF, oh-my-wizard-godYESSSS. This is such epic win. BD
Gleegirl17 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
So this was just plain awesome! I loved it! You should totally write a sequel where Kurt and Blaine find out about the the dream :)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh goodness I can't think of the last time I've laughed this hard. THank you soooo much. You should absolutely continue this! IT's too amazing not too