Reviews for Return
Lia-Lei chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This story is amazing - loved it.

And you got me hooked ;) so I’ve read everything about the Leandros brothers what you’ve written.

Great work :)
Kin-outcast1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was really awesome! I recognized a lot of things you said were alluded to in the books ... awesome job. I feel so sorry for Cal, especially in that one line "no meat". Made me shudder. Poor guy. Anyway, I really enjoyed it :)
NoaShado chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You are amazing. Truly. You were able to keep the boys in character and wrote everything so well that the emotions seemed so real. You are a fantastic author, and I absolutely fell in love with this story.

-Noa
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was a beautifully written story about the Leandros brothers, the strong bond between them and their way of trying to find (sort of) normal again after Cal's abduction by the Auphe.

Very well done, Obi.
zookitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was fantastic! I love how your wrote it. It really felt like Niko's mind! Brava!
eiyria chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I enjoyed this.

Thank you for writing a full-fleshed-out fan fiction for the CL book series. There are so few.

You're writing style is easy to understand and well worded.

:D
kooie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Another Cal Leandros fic from you! It's like christmas already ) Great interactions and your characters are perfectly portrayed, it feels like reading the books. Thanks for sharing!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oooohhhh! So good to read a Cal fic! It's been some time.

Thanks for doing this one. I don't see many from that time. Nice to read about that immediate period after his return.

Good detail all around. Easy to think Cal came back and Niko took him away and things got better. Couldn't be that easy for them, tho. Not for them. It would take a lot and you showed that.

Very nicely done. :)