Reviews for Master Samwise's Last Journey
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This makes me happier about people leaving Middle-Earth. I always cry when they do, but I've never once thought about the reunions.
nobody importent chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I like your stories a lot- when will you finish this one? (I really loved flight of the sparrow and I love with clipped wings!)
Tabbycat aka M.e. G-C chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
This is an old fic, but I somehow stumbled upon it, and I think it's very nice. I always wonder about what happened to Sam after Frodo and the others sailed away, and I like it when Sam goes to join them. The one sad part was that Frodo didn't remember what happened on their journey :'(

Great writing! Keep up the good work~~
C-Bear chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Very nice, I'm so glad to read a positive ending that isn't forced or sugary. As I've seen in otehr stories, you charaterize Sam remarkably well.
Staggering Wood-Elf chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Aaaaw... What a lovely story! How come I'm only the second reviewer? This deserves plenty of nice reviews. I love your Frodo, how nice to see him find peace at last. Only thing, is Frodo literally younger or just feeling it? Apparently mortals still die even if they are in the Undying Lands. Whatever the case may be, that was very nice!
Mememe chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Lovely, absolutely lovely. I love Sam, he's so loyal and a wonderful friend, and I wondered what it might have been like when he finally got the chance to join the other Ringbearers. Couldn't have imagined it better myself Thank you!