Reviews for Still Beating
incredibly sweet.
Cassie Noir chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Amazing story!
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Well done story. Good mystery to it
Lubov chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Everyone of your stories are so amazing. And it just keep getting better and better and I'm not finish them yet. I loved all the feelings involved here. And the end was so cute.
livbuk1900 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
awwwww good to see that quinn cared for her!she wasn't doing purposely!soooo cute the end!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was beautiful and very realistic. I actually really liked it ands thought the dialog was good. It was nice to see Quinn get so emotional and then basically beat herself up for being like her dad, but really she's not since she apologizes and then decides to change. Its good Rachel is honest with her. You had a lot of elements in this one shot-how Rachel makes Quinn better is a strong theme that I liked. Nice job.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Well this story was full of angst but it ended on a happy note. I'm glad that they got to talking. The heartbreak expressed by both girls, Rachel for her thoughts on what was going on in their relationship and Quinn for hearing it, was spectacular. It was gurtall and stressful and spot on!

"Death by duck was too good for that bitch." Had to be a favorite line. :-)

The idea of Quinn making Santana run those laps has me smirking cause that'll be perfect. The way that they were able to move back to just being together, both assured that everything was going to be okay so long as they remained open with each other, (thumbs up!)
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OMG another amazing story. it was just so sweet. ive been reading ur stories for the past few days and i found myself being more and more invested in them. Good Job and PLEASE finish ur other stories. XD :)
heyalove chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Awwww, this was so cute :-)
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Holy shit. This is amazing. So deep and raw. Powerful. I felt all the emotions. Love it. Thanks heaps for sharing
ashadowpassed chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
aww. that is seriously sweet. more of that okay? great job.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
ohmygod, i loved this story SO MUCH! Ahhh! it was so amazing. _ I loved Quinn's reactions to everything and, i dont know, i just loved Quinn's panicked moments...hmm.

:] aww well, loved the story and really cant wait for another update form either of your stories or oneshots or whatever. :)
rm06 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
i had a knot on my throat when quinn asked if rachel was breaking up with her.. i almost cried and all..

i loved it so much!

btw, will you continue your other stories? please tell me you will finish them all.. :)
thekeyunderthemat chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I can't possibly love absolutely everything you do! well, I do.

I guess I needed a little angst story too. Great job. And a great bittersweet end.