Reviews for Murder at Mclean's Mansion
Are u mad or nah chapter 3 . 9/2
I think that it is Owen because when he said he ate to much garlic and he had to use the bathroom he could've easily snuck out and killed someone also he was getting really suspicious when he said who do you miss the most outta the dead people I mean I miss all of them
Slendie258 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I can definitely see how you writing has improved dramatically :P This is very funny and I don't know if it's bad I laughed at the deaths :/ oh well.
moon chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
suck, hat it, rewrite it.
TotalDramaLover chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
that was awesome! I kinda figured it was owen because i know how horror stories are: the least likely person is the killer. I still LOVED it! Cant wait to read the sequel!
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
OMGosh! That was incredible! You're so devious, how did you eva come up with all this? Have you ever considered being a Crimanologist? I think you'd be very good at it! This story was incredible, but I don't get how Noah and Bridgette back stabbed Owen. This is the best murder total drama I have ever read, and I've read lots;) thanks for being an awesome author! Can't wait to see how it ends! Update soon, thanks! :)
Technical Technicalities chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Omigosh update person update
Technical Technicalities chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Technical Technicalities chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Ok, u know how I said Alejandro? I'm changing to Owen. I haven't seen him in a couple of chapters, and he did leave Noah's side to go to the bathroom. Not completely sure about it yet though.
Technical Technicalities chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Alejandro. When I read that stuck to pole note, then ur A/N about the clue things, I thought it was him. He's the strongest there sice Eva died
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
This IS amazing! I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Gummygirl chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I'm soo gonna read it :)
Gummygirl chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Alejandro won hurray! Crazy Owen!
Gummygirl chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Owen? I serioulsy never saw that coming. But,what he said was pretty truth
Gummygirl chapter 6 . 10/30/2012