Reviews for Murder at Mclean's Mansion
Slendie258 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I can definitely see how you writing has improved dramatically :P This is very funny and I don't know if it's bad I laughed at the deaths :/ oh well.
moon chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
suck, hat it, rewrite it.
TotalDramaLover chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
that was awesome! I kinda figured it was owen because i know how horror stories are: the least likely person is the killer. I still LOVED it! Cant wait to read the sequel!
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
OMGosh! That was incredible! You're so devious, how did you eva come up with all this? Have you ever considered being a Crimanologist? I think you'd be very good at it! This story was incredible, but I don't get how Noah and Bridgette back stabbed Owen. This is the best murder total drama I have ever read, and I've read lots;) thanks for being an awesome author! Can't wait to see how it ends! Update soon, thanks! :)
desiredSuburbia chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Omigosh update person update
desiredSuburbia chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
FUDGE! CODY FUDGING DIED! NOOOOOOOO!
desiredSuburbia chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Ok, u know how I said Alejandro? I'm changing to Owen. I haven't seen him in a couple of chapters, and he did leave Noah's side to go to the bathroom. Not completely sure about it yet though.
desiredSuburbia chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Alejandro. When I read that stuck to pole note, then ur A/N about the clue things, I thought it was him. He's the strongest there sice Eva died
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
This IS amazing! I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
hate
Gummygirl chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I'm soo gonna read it :)
Gummygirl chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Alejandro won hurray! Crazy Owen!
Gummygirl chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Owen? I serioulsy never saw that coming. But,what he said was pretty truth
Gummygirl chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
NOOO! NOT COURTNEY!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
IS HEATHER! lol idk.

At least my top 3 favorite characters haven't die!

1st: Courtney