Reviews for Her Everything
Dandy chapter 10 . 4/12
Wonderful story! I love how much balance the two bring to each other.
Dandy chapter 3 . 4/11
This is awesome! I love the exploration of the darker/more adult themes that would arise from the Rapunzel story. Great writing!
Jessica chapter 10 . 1/25
Aaaa more please
I'm horribly sad that this isn't finished however this is very beautifully written thank you
nblkolt chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
I love everything about this story! Thanks so much for sharing!
sweetie21 chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
its driving me mad to see it unfinished
plz complete this excellent job
SharkBait87 chapter 10 . 9/1/2017
I love how you have Rapunzel's personality down to a tee, it's always fun to read about her little interactions with the royals, especially with Geneva and that whole situation about sex! Ugh, what an awful woman. But you're awesome, and I'm excited to find out how the dilemma with the Stabbingtons will unfold
Inu-Aki93 chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
I won't lie, I have read this fic 4 or 5 times now! I am obsessed. I can't stop coming back to check up on it and finally gave into adding it to my followed list. I am dying to see what happens next with Elliott's return and I look forward to the day you may update.
Kikita chapter 10 . 7/4/2017
I hope someday you can finish this story.
palmtreehead chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
Interesting story, thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2017
Omg where is the rest! Im dying!
Happypinkbutterfly chapter 10 . 2/25/2017
Are you ever going to update?
flowerpower55 chapter 10 . 2/13/2017
I am absolutely devastated that this hasn't been updated. I understand that rl happens but I just want you to know that you'd still have a ton of dedicated readers if you found it in you heart to continue. Regaurdless I love your writing!
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 1/5/2017
Loved it! I want more! XD update if u can! Things are going south...
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2016