Reviews for Everyone Else
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Omg please update a.s.a.p. it's so awesome
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Omg
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Awe, poor Bella. She's losing her mind. Loving the story 3
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Omg, you gave me an idea. I loved this chapter.
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
If a man and woman are attracted to each other i dont think they can be just friends . I think in some situations cheating is okay. I like how Bella not just jumping into anything. She's really contemplating this life changing decision. Im really enjoying this :)
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great story. Are you gonna finish this? I'd love to read more. Interesting plot. :)
Jaemz Mio chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
NOOOO DON'T END THERE! I have to know what happens next!
jcthomas81101 chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
Please please finish this story. I'm loving it!
Sparklybabs chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Wow! This chapter was filled with turns and high emotion! My biggest curiosity is why Bella didnt ask Edward who the woman was? Glad she saw him and he was able to give her clarity! I do think the kids will be sad but I think staying in an unhappy home is worse. Wow oh wow! What a scene when she walked in on Jake! He was furious and I guess rightly so, but I was with her I would have been scared of him too! Can't wait to see what happens next! mwah!
Fliberty chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Ah well, it had to come out eventually.

Edward was sweet but I'm glad Bella didn't go home with him. She needs to sort out the situation with Jake first. I am curious about who the girl was and at what point he spotted Bella though.

It's a shame Bella didn't tell Jake before he found out. However, I'm not sure if she would have since she had so many opportunities to do so and chose not to. It was awful for Jake to find out like that and it will make it harder for them to sort things out now. I doubt he will believe anything she says since she had all their time in therapy to come clean.

I was a little confused about Jake's reaction. He seemed threatening but then told her not to act like he would hurt her. What was he doing with his fist?
tsm0836 chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
Holy hell so she sees Edward again and Jacob finds her phone a lot to take in in one night. So Bella is good at seeing her faults and it finally seems like she is going to move forward even if it going to be a difficult time. Thank you for continuing and not giving up. This is a raw story with a flawed Bella well done. Have a great Christmas hope is with ones you love.
InspiredByLemons chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Not whiney. Not self indulgent. Not at all pathetic! I love it! We've gone from the ecstasy of her seeing E again and them building bridges, to her making a decision, to the drama of J finally manning up and telling her where to get off - excellent chapter!

Never doubt your ability, E's. This story is amazing. Raw, heartfelt and realistic. It deserves a damn sight more reviews than it gets.

CC x
bellababy16 chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
fantastic story please update soon!
simplydazzled chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Glad you are back. I was wondering about you and this story over the weekend and hoping you both would return at some point. As is true for most of us, I suspect life's obligations took precedence over extracurricular activities.

What a crummy way for Jake to find out but it's all for the best. Our Bella is so like many of us; human and female and therefore wants everyone to be happy.

Thanks for updating. Happy Holidays!
xIGiveUpx chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
Wow! The shit finally hit the fan! So much emotion in this chapter. It was written so well.

Missed you E's and was very happy to see there was an update today!