Reviews for Rat's nest
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was a rather sweet piece and Sweeney wasn't too out of character. The beginning was funny.

I would've almost anything to see Toby's face when he saw them, thinking of his masters (?) as two very kinky individuals, if he was a teen, but he's not, so I guess he might be thinking Mr Todd hurt his mum and then proceeded to sleep either with or next to her?

I liked it.
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Gah! I honestly loved this so much. This is the first Sweeney Todd story I've actually favorited, so consider yourself lucky! ;) I LOVED IT!
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is wonderful oneshot _ I love it! Sweeney is soo cute when he wants to... :)
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I'll never look at rats the same way again. Very well written, good job! :D
InsaneObsessions chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Haha, so sweet and funny. I Lovett. :)
sweenylovett101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is an awesome story i say if you anted you could become a professinal writer i think that you owuld be exelent that i s my oppinuon so yah i lovett this story!
NellieTodd chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ah, at last a story worth reading/reviewing!

How do I start? I absolutly adored this! It was very well thought out, exceedingly well written, and...hey, who knew Sweenett could emerge from a rat in Mrs. Lovett's bedroom?

You also used detail, but you didnt give a little here and then a little there, or completely go overboard; you gave just the right ammount! That's one of the things I love seeing in a story!

Once again, I must say, the best part of this story was the twist that turned the whole plot around! You are very clever and an excellent writer! Great job!

-NellieTodd
Ellenore Carter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
aww, isn't that just adorable :)
PieceOfGum chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Loved this. So much.

Amazing portrayal of Sweenett.
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Omg! This is hOnestly one of my favorites by you! It Made me laugh so hard! And it was so sweet too! This one and bright side are definitely my favorite ones. Please keeP posting one shots! They're always so perfect!
xMerry chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Haha! You write Sweeney so well omg.
A wonderful person chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I loved-loved-loved you story so-so-so MUCH! You made my day great! THANKYOU!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I really loved this, it was so sweet and well done ;)
Anne Tempest chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I'm so sorry I missed it...

"inspired by real life events"? Had you a battle with rat?;

Wow, did I understand well? Sweeney likes smell of blood? He's a fucking vampire x)
Showghost chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was so incredibly sweet!

Now I'll just go to sleep now and hope that no rats or Sweeneys get me in the middle of the night :)